• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mebane

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok enough with the DL injuries. It's looking like a epidemic! One more preseason game , please no more bad news.

This wave of injuries has me wondering if most of our 1's are even going to see the field against Oak. If it was me, I'd start T-Jax and Christine Michaels. Give the O-Line a series and sit them. On defense, Give the line a couple of series to at least try to generate a pass rush, LB's a series or two and our secondary a series. I'm tired of seeing the red cross pop up on our players.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wave of injuries has me wondering if most of our 1's are even going to see the field against Oak. If it was me, I'd start T-Jax and Christine Michaels. Give the O-Line a series and sit them. On defense, Give the line a couple of series to at least try to generate a pass rush, LB's a series or two and our secondary a series. I'm tired of seeing the red cross pop up on our players.

Amen to that!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't think you will see starters for anything more than a single series next game. it is game 4 after all and most of the time the starters play one series or not at all.

As for Mebane, i am not to worried. that dog plays dinged up all the time, If the game counted he would be full go. Sucks that we never got to see our full starters on the DL/OL or at WR at all this preseason but if that means most are full tilt for game one or two then i am happy.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could very easily see our preseason winning streak end on Thursday as it sounds as if Pryor is playing for a starting job and may very well give our backups a game. Should at the very least make it an entertaining game for us

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less if we don't win this weeks game. Just keep the 1s on the sideline for most of the game. Raiders are a dumpster fire and this game is utterly meaningless besides one last game audition for the bubble players.

Damnit, I hope Mebane can be ready for week 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

PistolHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a good note. Looks like Carpenter was out there this week working full speed. I would like to see him get some time on Thursday and start his turnaround.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes so that makes Mebane, Clemons, Avril, Hill and Williams (IR) missing with injuries. McDonald is battling through constant pain it seems like as well.
The good news I think our secondary and line backing has improved from last year so I am thinking they can pick up the slack if any of the above guys miss a game or two.