• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MDP Commentary: Blame Brady 2012 Edition

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tom%20Brady-2.jpg

Still not as good looking as Ostertag.

So I'm thinking 1 o'clock commentary on the Miami game, and then commentary later on only the commercials of the Superbowl.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
blame brady, blame eli, blame the two of the most douchiest cities in the world

it pains me to even think that someone is going to win the superbowl, hopefully john madden has a stroke and the game is cancled

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
God dammit, we have absolutely no chance today. If we had Tag, we'd wipe the floor with these guys.

The two things that I'm going to be looking for today are:

1. James Johnson: He blocks shots, is a good help defender, but today we're going to see if he's an elite on-the-ball defender. LeBron is playing out of his mind this year, and he's a physical freak. He's playing both inside and out, and has an insane PER. Sphinxter is going to be challenged every possession. So I consider this his true test.

2. Roseanne: He has to carry the team in scoring. That's why we drafted him, and especially with Tag out, he's got to step up on a consistent basis (Which is the hardest thing for him to do). I don't really care if he gets it done inside or out, he has to get it done though.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i think ballard is faking the injury to avoid the clash of the killer bee's. it wouldmhave been hilarious to watch him go for 30 and 3 while bosh gets 12 and 3

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think ballard is faking the injury to avoid the clash of the killer bee's. it wouldmhave been hilarious to watch him go for 30 and 3 while bosh gets 12 and 3

I've actually heard from people that if Tag was healthy, he would've gotten the backup 4 spot in the All-Star game ahead of Bosh.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm going to try something new. I'll do a commentary of every notable action of Sphinxter.

In related news, I ordered my jersey of his. It was well worth it.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've actually heard from people that if Tag was healthy, he would've gotten the backup 4 spot in the All-Star game ahead of Bosh.

possible, he was like shaq from a scoring perspective and a scoring perspective only. who knows if he would have kept pace though, refs could have pulled the punchbowl

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
even if miami wins a title theres no doubt bosh regrets leaving. Theres no way hes happy being a role player that gets no calls

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
big stats from jose last game, trade him NOW. I mean now, before the games starts

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man, our team might be shitty, but I'm so excited that we have Matty D locked up for 7 years. He's a top-quality play-by-play guy. The NBA knows this, they got him to do the playoffs last year, I wonder why David Stern has let us keep him.

It can get a million times worse than Matty D, I remember listening to the Knicks commentators a couple years ago, I had to turn it off they were idiots. Even Leo is better than those guys.

scaled.php

THROUGH 2018-2019, BABY!

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
big stats from jose last game, trade him NOW. I mean now, before the games starts

They could pull something like the Montreal Canadiens did and trade him mid-game. I think it'd be hilarious to see a Jose-Battier switch at halftime where they switch locker rooms, throw jerseys on and play for the other team.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Man, our team might be shitty, but I'm so excited that we have Matty D locked up for 7 years. He's a top-quality play-by-play guy. The NBA knows this, they got him to do the playoffs last year, I wonder why David Stern has let us keep him.

It can get a million times worse than Matty D, I remember listening to the Knicks commentators a couple years ago, I had to turn it off they were idiots. Even Leo is better than those guys.

scaled.php

THROUGH 2018-2019, BABY!

yeah, cant complain with devlin. plus i like the good cop bad cop routine with leo and jack switching places every game or so

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They could pull something like the Montreal Canadiens did and trade him mid-game. I think it'd be hilarious to see a Jose-Battier switch at halftime where they switch locker rooms, throw jerseys on and play for the other team.

it would be just as funny if jose was traded to another team and just stayed in the locker room by himself

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
God dammit. I don't want the small guy system tonight. Now James Johnson is going to be checking Bosh. I want Sphinxter-James iso a couple times at least still.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
God dammit. I don't want the small guy system tonight. Now James Johnson is going to be checking Bosh. I want Sphinxter-James iso a couple times at least still.

burger and johnson both off the bench is just retarded in any scenario, huge bare ass spread crack ripper on caseys nose