• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McIlroy Misses Cut At The FEDEX

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your mythical straw man couldn’t possibly exist so it’s pointless to even speculate on it.

But keep in mind that PGA players have been also playing on various other world wide tours for quite a while and not been banned.
Thank you. I appreciate you admitting i was right.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they earned it through a pathway that he laid out within the PGA. Legacy is important. No one brags about how many European tour victories or Asian tour victories a play may have. No one will brag about how many LIV tour victories a player may have. The clout associated with PGA tour victories is laid out by Tiger and Jack and Tom and Arnie and the history of these events.

That's been Tiger's argument all along. He has never played golf to be rich. He has played golf to test himself against the best the game has to offer and try and be the greatest of all time. That is measured through success in Majors and on the PGA Tour.
It is important. If I were good enough to be on the PGA tour, that is the very reason I would stay. They make enough money and the legacy of players that have gone before from Snead to Hogan to Nelson and Nicklaus is what makes it the best. I wish they would just mind their own business about LIV; especially guys like Thomas and McIlroy; they are taking it way to personally and Monahan looks like a buffoon with his heavy-handedness and all the phony outrage about playing for the Saudis.
I'll be interested to see how they handle the Majors next year; you can't play for the same world ranking points if you're only playing 54 holes with no cut. It will be a shame if they can't work it out at the Masters since six of the last twelve Masters champs are in LIV. That said, I wish the LIV guys success

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purses??? So on one hand more money is because of Tiger but for LIV more money is Evil?

Ha ha. Exactly. The phony outrage gets more and more difficult to defend.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its difficult for your type to hold more than one thought in your head at a time but Tiger leading to an explosion of the sport and a massive growth in purses can be a good thing while taking PR blood money from Saudis can be a bad thing all at the same time.
Just stop. Our government and every major business in America does business with the Saudis every day; or did you not realize that they are our #2 trading partner in the world right behind China Just stop with the ridiculous fake outrage. These are businessmen taking care of business

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since you brought up PR. ...Don't you see what this really is?

Tiger has not done much in this fight against LIV. The PGA has left Rory & Justine to do all of the heavy lifting.
It started to look obvious so they cooked up this PR stunt for Tiger to have a "meeting" with the players

Notice how nothing was made public ...but you will have the usual gushing quotes for the players and "press sources"

It was pure PR ..nothing more.
Ha ha. I couldn't have said it better. Have you seen Thomas' latest nonsense butting in on a twitter feud between Zalatoris' former putting coach and two shill announcers for the PGA, Dan Hicks and Brad Faxon. He is such a tool; fucking Kentucky hillbilly

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stop. Our government and every major business in America does business with the Saudis every day; or did you not realize that they are our #2 trading partner in the world right behind China Just stop with the ridiculous fake outrage. These are businessmen taking care of business
A.) I think that is bullshit too and should stop immediately.
B.) Those groups aren't taking part in a PR campaign to try and rehabilitate the image of people who fund terrorists.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B.) Those groups aren't taking part in a PR campaign to try and rehabilitate the image of people who fund terrorists.
Neither are the players. If there is a good reason why the Saudi government would send terrorists to attack the very country they depend upon so they can stay in power I’d love to hear it. Saudis may have been responsible for 911 but to say that that is the government doing that is like saying Biden is responsible for that shit head who killed those kids in Uvalde

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So everybody can do business with the Saudi's but when Golfers do it ..that's when you draw the line?

You never knew that you hated the Saudi's until the PGA tour told you to.

220715123924-01b-biden-mbs-fist-bump-super-tease.jpg

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So everybody can do business with the Saudi's but when Golfers do it ..that's when you draw the line?

Can you not fucking read?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha ha! perfect

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She knows better. If you can't follow the laws of the country don't come back. She lives in England but comes back and talks shit about the Saudi regime. She knows better.