• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Official Thread

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I got some good use outta Tex and Schwarber...turns out to be a good thing I picked d'Arnaud back up.

Maybe I shoulda grabbed Seager when I had the chance.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same to you @Chef99

Got same sad news guys.. I think this will be my last year doing MBBRL baseball. I went out with a bang literally lol.. unless you need me next yeAR I'll step aside for someone else. It was a pleasure being in the league with everyone!! With a new job and busy schedule I am sticking to only football on MBBRL.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same to you @Chef99

Got same sad news guys.. I think this will be my last year doing MBBRL baseball. I went out with a bang literally lol.. unless you need me next yeAR I'll step aside for someone else. It was a pleasure being in the league with everyone!! With a new job and busy schedule I am sticking to only football on MBBRL.
Been a pleasure competing with ya Ram! :suds:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same to you @Chef99

Just saw tis- At least we still will see you for football. Don't want to lose any of the originals there.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if that's better or worse than the 0.00 Strasburg is gonna put up.

I hate that you're going to beat me twice this week.

WTF why do you do this to me every time I play you Smitty? You came back and took a commanding 7-3 lead in MBBRL and in the Disney league you have come all the way back to put me on the ropes going into tonights game. Cole better pitch his arm off.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF why do you do this to me every time I play you Smitty? You came back and took a commanding 7-3 lead in MBBRL and in the Disney league you have come all the way back to put me on the ropes going into tonights game. Cole better pitch his arm off.
Cole V Lackey is a big one for us tonight in the Mickey Mouse League!

I felt guilty watching the Tigers today. I mean, I wanted JV to do well, but he was doing too well for awhile. It was a relief when Lindor put one up the gap. Your ERA and WHIP were getting too low. (I'm still hoping for another save, but that's tge only cat i want to change. Little nervous on the offensive side.)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my Schwarber hurts! But I digress.

Playoffs already?? Congrats to everyone involved and looking forward to our battle, Treff.

@tlance @MilkSpiller22 @obxyankeefan @TKOSpikes @TREFF @Yellow Fuzzies @broncosmitty @Microwahevo @Sam Sportboy - We need to retool and re-energize this league for next year. Obviously some new blood will be added. Not sure, but maybe a couple more of us will be dropping out. I know it's way early, but some thoughts from people would be appreciated.
I won't be dropping out. My team had a chance at the playoffs, just had a collapse the last month or so. Still had a shot this past week but my bats went ice cold.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Playoffs already?? Congrats to everyone involved and looking forward to our battle, Treff.

@tlance @MilkSpiller22 @obxyankeefan @TKOSpikes @TREFF @Yellow Fuzzies @broncosmitty @Microwahevo @Sam Sportboy - We need to retool and re-energize this league for next year. Obviously some new blood will be added. Not sure, but maybe a couple more of us will be dropping out. I know it's way early, but some thoughts from people would be appreciated.

I will not be dropping out. I was happy to finish ninth after being in last most of the year. I do need to buck that trend though, because I did the same thing in football last year.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99
Barring the unexpected, I will be back next year. But for now it is time to sit back and enjoy my bye week. I just hope my players don't get rusty.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm angry. My offense had half its wins in the last two weeks and now it's OVAH!

I'll be back.

Next year we should what we have to do so lineups don't have to be set on Sunday. Monday morning is kinda nice to have to pick guys up. Especially with a weekly league. That was pretty high on the frustrating things from the realm of fantasy charts.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't guarantee I'll be back. ..really lost my passion for baseball lately. Never will stop being a fan, but really don't have my heart into enough to contribute meaningfully here.

Case in point. ..the playoffs just started, and I didn't adjust my lineup. .might be lucky to reach the innings limit. ..what a great team owner :(

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't guarantee I'll be back. ..really lost my passion for baseball lately. Never will stop being a fan, but really don't have my heart into enough to contribute meaningfully here.

Case in point. ..the playoffs just started, and I didn't adjust my lineup. .might be lucky to reach the innings limit. ..what a great team owner :(

But you didn't say no. :lalala:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't make enough transactions... getting slack I guess.

Yeah...the Yahoo thing really has to go.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One and done, baby! Bye Tex, it was fun while it lasted.