• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Guillotine

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well think I misplayed my bids this go around. Was trying for Ty Chandler and the Eagles and just bid to little oh well. I see @All-Star Benchwarmer has went all in for Barkley congrats. Wil, Milk and Tlance all continue to hoard their FAAB so one of these guys need to get the ax. :D

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S
Well think I misplayed my bids this go around. Was trying for Ty Chandler and the Eagles and just bid to little oh well. I see @All-Star Benchwarmer has went all in for Barkley congrats. Wil, Milk and Tlance all continue to hoard their FAAB so one of these guys need to get the ax. :D

I am actually scared this week. So.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well think I misplayed my bids this go around. Was trying for Ty Chandler

Based on what I've seen so far, minny looks like a good offense for a fantasy RB, might have overpaid a bit to get him but I think the price would've been out of my range if Chandler gets that TD they gave to Ham

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't hoarding, just getting outbid. I've been close a couple of times.

Depending how things look the next couple of days, I might put Chubb on the block.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what I've seen so far, minny looks like a good offense for a fantasy RB, might have overpaid a bit to get him but I think the price would've been out of my range if Chandler gets that TD they gave to Ham
You have Aaron Jones so makes a lot of sense to secure Chandler.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't hoarding, just getting outbid.

Depending how things look the next couple of days, I might put Chubb on the block.
Only Milk has more FAAB. So your saying your not hoarding your just ......frugal :rolleyes: ?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't hoarding, just getting outbid.

adopts cat lady GIF

I ain't a crazy cat lady, they just keep coming to my house!

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Milk has more FAAB. So your saying your not hoarding your just ......frugal :rolleyes: ?
At this point it still seems unwise to go all-in on one player. In the long run I'll need a lot more than one more guy.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point it still seems unwise to go all-in on one player. In the long run I'll need a lot more than one more guy.
Sure , makes sense not to go all in, but your highest winning bid was $5 so I'm sticking with the frugal description. Course it's all relative, compared to Milk your a free wheeler with FAAB.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I overpay for Mixon, who might not even play this week? Probably.

Did I also overpay for Kirk because I'm worried Allen might have a concussion and barely play this week? Also probably

But I couldn't stand to leave with the amount of FAAB I had remaining and quite frankly, still have remaining

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am looking at my team today... the first time i actually regret not bidding everything to get a stud... should have put in a serious bid for Barkley...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I overpay for Mixon, who might not even play this week? Probably.

Did I also overpay for Kirk because I'm worried Allen might have a concussion and barely play this week? Also probably

But I couldn't stand to leave with the amount of FAAB I had remaining and quite frankly, still have remaining
Hard to say if you over bid. I know I put in a value bid on Mixon ( a 3 number figure), just in case folks had different targets and didn't bid or bid very little. Hate seeing someone get a player like Mixon for peanuts (unless it's me of course). Lack of viable RBs though makes it likely multiple teams placed a bid on Mixon.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say if you over bid. I know I put in a value bid on Mixon ( a 3 number figure), just in case folks had different targets and didn't bid or bid very little. Hate seeing someone get a player like Mixon for peanuts (unless it's me of course). Lack of viable RBs though makes it likely multiple teams placed a bid on Mixon.

Funny enough I just put the bid in this morning because I wasn't confident I had the budget for Saquon, and I was correct. But the lack of RBs available was enough for me to make the bid I did

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny enough I just put the bid in this morning because I wasn't confident I had the budget for Saquon, and I was correct. But the lack of RBs available was enough for me to make the bid I did
I suspect a lot of teams didn't bother bidding on Barkley because they figured a high roller would take him ( and one did). I wonder if the other high FAAB teams either didn't bid on him or just put in a token bid. Just in case I made my best effort on Barkley because you never know.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect a lot of teams didn't bother bidding on Barkley because they figured a high roller would take him ( and one did). I wonder if the other high FAAB teams either didn't bid on him or just put in a token bid. Just in case I made my best effort on Barkley because you never know.

i did bid on him... but not a serious bid.... as i never expected to get him for less than 500.... But i kind of wish i did give a serious bid on him...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i did bid on him... but not a serious bid.... as i never expected to get him for less than 500.... But i kind of wish i did give a serious bid on him...
Not a serious bid you say and I bet Wil and Tlance didn't put in a serious bid either. If @All-Star Benchwarmer hadn't of rolled the dice we might of been surprised at the $ amount being much lower then expected to nab Barkley.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've definitely been too hasty with a couple of my pick-ups. Regretting one or two players i've let go the last few weeks. Reactive not proactive!