• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL dynasty main page

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking to get back into the draft if my guy is still there. will give next year one round earlier for the pick. Send me an offer when you are on the clock.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am looking to get back into the draft if my guy is still there. will give next year one round earlier for the pick. Send me an offer when you are on the clock.
Sent a little somethin' somethin'

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heads up to everyone. I will be changing my team name to something in tribute to the greatest MLB pitch that is no more.
Harry Potter Magic GIF

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the best way is to disregard the player pool and if a player has never had an AB or thrown a pitch at any affiliated level, they're undraftable until signed. That eliminates the trying to figure out who's eligible and who's not. Yamamoto for example, would have been eligible this year because he was signed prior to the draft date, but he hasn't thrown a pitch. And then guys who haven't been signed yet, for example, have thrown a pitch or taken an AB so they're eligible. That's the way I've seen it done in the past, none of the websites (ESPN, Yahoo, Fantrax) are great at keeping players out of the player pool until they "should" be able to be drafted. With that being said, you can reverse my pick. I was moreso doing it as a counter to Sasaki being taken before he's even posted
I agree with the point you're raising, except how could Sasaki being on my roster this year be any different than Yamamoto being on Chef's last year? There's been no line drawn in the sand between then and now. I did kind of figure if I didn't pick up Sasaki it would likely be a matter of time before someone did this year.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the point you're raising, except how could Sasaki being on my roster this year be any different than Yamamoto being on Chef's last year? There's been no line drawn in the sand between then and now. I did kind of figure if I didn't pick up Sasaki it would likely be a matter of time before someone did this year.

I literally said in the post that you quoted that Yamamoto should have been eligible to be drafted this year so you're not telling me anything new here

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@broncosmitty - Nice pick on Jones. I had him queued up and ready to go!