• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL dynasty main page

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoof.

@Shanemansj13 , I was stunned that I beat you, although I'm not unhappy about it.

That said, I think my streak is coming to an end.

My old nemesis, @Yellow Fuzzies is in the house.

Dang you, Fuzzy! Will this never end???

:pound::pound::pound:
Yeah you had a great couple days. My team just hasn’t been the same for over a month now. Hopefully I get healthy towards the end of the season

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id love to be all over the place.

You went top prospect heavy. I didn't have the patience for all that. I have a good six guys that I grabbed out of minors FA that were AAA guys I figured would get a shot sooner than later. My hitting sucks though. Pitching heavy. That is why my team is so streaky.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You went top prospect heavy. I didn't have the patience for all that. I have a good six guys that I grabbed out of minors FA that were AAA guys I figured would get a shot sooner than later. My hitting sucks though. Pitching heavy. That is why my team is so streaky.
My best player hasn’t played yet this year either. That’s kinda hurt.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This league is a battle
Its very top heavy and crap at the bottom
im curious do most dynasty leagues keep all their mlb players cause it makes it about impossible to improve a team
As for the points system it makes other than top line SP pretty useless so u are better off with RP
just my take on things to maybe change so everyone has a chance:suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im curious do most dynasty leagues keep all their mlb players cause it makes it about impossible to improve a team
As for the points system it makes other than top line SP pretty useless so u are better off with RP

always my problem with all dynasties... even football... you see the same teams on top... owners that try to rebuild get too focused on staying young that they give away better talent and keep the better teams good for longer...

but unlike football, one player doesnt change your team... successful rebuilds are very rare in baseball IMO... they happen...

also, this is my fault recently too, but the teams that are not competing tend to lose interest... which just makes the difference even more significant...

if i were a better commish i would do weekly updates and reminders... i think that would help... i feel like once we lose some owners, we just lose them for the season...

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team summary this year:
-Decent draft
-Significantly improved my team using most of my FAAB to pick up players from the dropped teams.
-less injuries than a normal year.

My team is still set for a strong playoff run.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d take my bench over everyone else’s.

And I’m in last.