• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL dynasty main page

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19 starters, 10 position slots, 5 SP's, 4 RP's, 5 bench players.

Scoring system is heavy on pitching. I really didn't realize the hitting categories were so limited. No power numbers, rather weird, but it is what it is.

BI​
Walks Issued (Pitchers)​
-1 point​
BS​
Blown Saves​
-3 points​
ER​
Earned Runs​
-1 point​
HB​
Hit Batsmen​
-1 point​
HD​
Holds​
3 points​
INN​
Innings​
2.7 points​
K​
Strikeouts (Pitcher)​
0.5 points​
QS​
Quality Starts​
5 points​
RW​
Relief Wins​
3 points​
S​
Saves​
5 points​

HP​
Hit by Pitch​
1 point​
R​
Runs​
1 point​
RBI​
Runs Batted In​
1 point​
SB-CS​
Stolen Bases - Caught Stealing​
2-1 points​
SH​
Sacrifice Hits​
.5 points​
TB​
Total Bases​
1 point​

Damn that scoring sucks... Elite pitchers are going to be scoring significantly more than any other position....

But with a quick observation in your scoring, you want pitchers who go deep into games as your first priority... So innings is the most important stat here... Innings will create QS...

But be careful the one catch i see is that walks are very heavily punished... 1 walk equals 2 strike outs....

this is the type of league that you need to ignore ADP... and use your own scoring projections on draft day!!! Luckily your player pool is small enough you can easily make a draft list...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Forgot to mention 10 teams.

Four owners drafting?

Great/Happy With

1B
Vlad, Alonso, Olson, Hoskins, Rizzo, Mountcastle
2B
Albies, Chisholm(if eligible), McNeil, Lowe, Torres
3B
Devers, Riley
SS
Turner, Bichette, Lindor, Franco

Names like Chapman, Lemahieu, Segura, and potential multi-position eligibles for leftovers/fillers. 3B might be the only trap position (as you mentioned)… but

I think I’d want as many of these 14 arms as I could get first.

SP
Fried, Strider
Alcantara
Max, JV
Wheeler, Nola
Manoah, Gausman, Berrios
McClanahan, Glasnow
Cole, Rodon
Red flags up for Glasnow.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry everyone I have been very busy with work and barely have any time to be on this site

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantrax

You’ll have to place five guys in the minors (you currently have 7/12), and get down to seven bench spots (I think by mid-March). Your bench roster says 15/7… one will go to the open OF starting spot, five will go to minors… so you’ll be dropping two players.

Let me know how I did. I just dropped some people and put some in the minors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit!!
He’s been one of 8 keepers for me over the last five years. What a ride. Oh brother.
I feel the same. I've liked the guy for a long time. He just can't stay healthy.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know how I did. I just dropped some people and put some in the minors

Well, looks like you’re short on starting hitters.

Margot is in your IR, but he is not hurt. You can place him in the empty starting OF spot.
Then you’ll have middle infield to fill (or move Berti from OF to MI…then you’d need to add one OF).

You have Luzardo in IR, also not hurt. Just swap him with Strasburg on your bench, as Strasburg will be starting the season on the injured list. And you can leave Kittredge in the IR too.

So you’ll probably have to drop two more players (your bench shows 9/7…that needs to show 7/7), and add one hitter (OF or MI).

You have time to do this by the way. A week, or two anyway… I think.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Infield Flies and Redseat make a 2 player trade.
Reddseat gets Jameson Taillon
Infield Flies gets C J Cron

I like Taillon but I was looking for another corner infielder.
Good trade Redseat.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Margot is in your IR, but he is not hurt. You can place him in the empty starting OF spot.
Then you’ll have middle infield to fill (or move Berti from OF to MI…then you’d need to add one OF).

You have Luzardo in IR, also not hurt. Just swap him with Strasburg on your bench, as Strasburg will be starting the season on the injured list. And you can leave Kittredge in the IR too.

So you’ll probably have to drop two more players (your bench shows 9/7…that needs to show 7/7), and add one hitter (OF or MI).

actually u can wait till day before opening day (3/30) which hopefully players will be put on IR by then
@MilkSpiller22 u can reduce roster sizes anytime now since rosters dont need to be fixed till opening day and this helps everyone know what they need to do:suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually u can wait till day before opening day (3/30) which hopefully players will be put on IR by then
@MilkSpiller22 u can reduce roster sizes anytime now since rosters dont need to be fixed till opening day and this helps everyone know what they need to do:suds:

it is reduced already... i thought...

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is reduced already... i thought...
ok found it u have max roster at 35 needs to be 28 (21+7) since IR and minors dont count This will force people to fix their rosters before 3/30:suds:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks I'll try to make those adjustments at some point

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@redseat , sent you a little somethin somethin.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@jwolt92 , Jordan Walker lookin' good as is Ruiz...I'm pretty fascinated by this trade.

I think it'll turn out to be a win/win for both of us. One of those trades that benefits both teams.

Even though 3B continues to be a huge Black Hole for the Boyz. ;)

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@jwolt92 , Jordan Walker lookin' good as is Ruiz...I'm pretty fascinated by this trade.

I think it'll turn out to be a win/win for both of us. One of those trades that benefits both teams.

Even though 3B continues to be a huge Black Hole for the Boyz. ;)

I am quite enjoying the return so far but we'll see how it goes during the season! Really like having Melendez as my catcher but I'm unsure if he'll play there enough in the regular season to keep his catcher eligibility if he continues to be a giant liability behind the plate

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's vewwy vewwy quiet...Is someone huntin' wabbits?

:pound::pound::pound:4b6127e34c76407b3590b05ba6bcc0bd.gif

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh. Perhaps through sheer luck, I've found my future 3rd baseman.

This is what I love about this time of year. Hope springs eternal. :)

Christian Encarnacion-Strand went 3-for-3 and blasted his fourth home run of the spring on Friday night, powering the Reds to a 6-5 victory over the Diamondbacks in Cactus League play.​

The 23-year-old prospect capped off the scoring in a six-run first inning for the Reds with a three-run blast off of Brent Teller. That would be the extent of the Reds' offense in the contest, but luckily that would be all that they would need. Encarnacion-Strand also singled and doubled in the ballgame -- raising his spring batting average to an astounding .625 (15-for-24) to go along with the aforementioned four home runs and 13 RBI.