• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL dynasty main page

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was awesome to add multiple picks and a top prospect before the deadline, that I couldn’t flip.

Since it took 51 hours for the trade to clear. At the deadline.
'tis a Milkian world we live in, my friend. ;)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was awesome to add multiple picks and a top prospect before the deadline, that I couldn’t flip.

Since it took 51 hours for the trade to clear. At the deadline.

Good luck this week. I just inserted Bobby Miller's two starts for Montas...who I picked up for two starts but forgot the Brewers are doing the 6 man rotation thing... hoping they don't change their mind on Sunday and let him chuck.

I also want to bench Sanchez as his road splits aren't great and he's got the Mets again, who he just faced...but was excellent.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck this week. I just inserted Bobby Miller's two starts for Montas...who I picked up for two starts but forgot the Brewers are doing the 6 man rotation thing... hoping they don't change their mind on Sunday and let him chuck.

I also want to bench Sanchez as his road splits aren't great and he's got the Mets again, who he just faced...but was excellent.
You’re ballsy my friend. Miller has been in more than my doghouse for awhile. He and Crochet have been frustrating.

Was bummed to see you picked up Detmers. I screwed that situation up. Never shoulda cut him. And didn’t think I’d be stuck keeping Dana in the majors when I did it. If that dumb move on my part bites me with him being a two starter for you, it’d be fitting.

Ive held on to Kjerstad for years, not sure if this is his first or second time in my lineup. Hoping for a miracle there. But he did hit cleanup yesterday.

Good luck! Should be a fun one.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re ballsy my friend. Miller has been in more than my doghouse for awhile. He and Crochet have been frustrating.

Was bummed to see you picked up Detmers. I screwed that situation up. Never shoulda cut him. And didn’t think I’d be stuck keeping Dana in the majors when I did it. If that dumb move on my part bites me with him being a two starter for you, it’d be fitting.

Ive held on to Kjerstad for years, not sure if this is his first or second time in my lineup. Hoping for a miracle there. But he did hit cleanup yesterday.

Good luck! Should be a fun one.

Guess you can breathe about Detmers now. D'oh!

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin Rea pitched out of the bullpen today. Looks like they're back down to 5.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Bust of the Year Candidate?

Bo Bichette was scratched from Wednesday’s lineup with a right middle finger contusion.

Well, he made it one game. Addison Barger replaced him in the lineup, with Ernie Clement moving from third base to short. Bichette is probably day-to-day.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Kyle Tucker, thanks for turning it on now, pal!!!

:pound: :pound: :pound: