• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL D1 2023 rookie draft thread

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clock doesn't officially start ticking until 8 am Monday morning

Just to be clear, any non-rookie, not dropped during the draft so far, can be be picked up right now?

Until Monday morning…

(I know the answer, asked and answered, I’m just being cautious… or possibly annoying)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will pick in the morn

as i sent out a few offers

i do expect to use the pick unless some one convinces me otherwise...

also im looking to add a 2nd

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear, any non-rookie, not dropped during the draft so far, can be be picked up right now?

Until Monday morning…

(I know the answer, asked and answered, I’m just being cautious… or possibly annoying)
Anyone dropped, must be drafted...we have a messy timing situation.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
update and i know some wait

but the draft hasnt started yet so...

it would pick now as i said i would but i sent out offers to folks who were on line last night and have yet to hear back

thus

i / we wait...

at least you all know...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it would pick now as i said i would but i sent out offers to folks who were on line last night and have yet to hear back

thus

i / we wait...

at least you all know...
I was on line last night...I don't see no offer...

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the more i shop before i pick
the more i learn that there are quite a few shopping and talking right now...

i love this draft before the draft way of drafting...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thus

i / we wait...

at least you all know...
I got nothing :noidea:. .... and the draft hasn't started yet is no excuse. ....:heh:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Barilko had to say no to your offers, told ya why.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 more to go im hoping he checks in soon

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the rookie drafts in Old School and my league start tomorrow at 6:00pm and since I have 5 1st rounders in my league, I'm probably not going to be on the boards much tomorrow so if Barilko happens to make his pick somebody text me and let me know.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the rookie drafts in Old School and my league start tomorrow at 6:00pm and since I have 5 1st rounders in my league, I'm probably not going to be on the boards much tomorrow so if Barilko happens to make his pick somebody text me and let me know.
Will do

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit if Smoke and you pick at 6 as expected i will be picking right then as well

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all in D1

im sorry if im holding up the draft (that has yet to start)

i sent out trade offers and had some talks via pm trying to make a deal which betters my team..

it is no secret as i have contacted at least 4 or 5 owners and they can certainly see that I'm trying to max the value of players that i will be forced to drop

everyone has got back to me except one

the one who has yet to get back to me happens to be the offer the helps me be in position to use 2 picks while maximizing my drops

i have been checking back every 30 minutes or so (except overnight as i sleep) to see if he has gotten back to me

as an added bonus i actually pm the details of my offer to a fellow owner whom we all trust and respect and he followed by saying he would totally take my offer if he was in his shoes...

so if ya feel im holding up the draft then feel that way i cant change that

but when the draft runs with a clock I follow the rules as we all do...

in summation i have posted many times during the last 2 days that there is a delay and that is to respect the fact that others may be ready to pick or at least follow what is going on

so if anyone feels I'm at an advantage here being able to make these type of moves in the situation (while sitting on a non ticking clock) I'm sorry...

many of us actually are in D2, Bandits and Old School so many D1 on pause isnt such a bad thing..

or maybe the pause is as we may have wrapped up more of it before the other 2 kick in tonight at 6

but then again i think not as the last person who has yet to reply would not be drafting either if he isnt checking in...

once again I'm sorry as we wait.... and if my last offer is accepted obviously you all will know who I'm waiting for

however let me stress if he does say yes HE has NO Responsibility here in the slowdown THAT IS On Me!

so if anyone is bothered i suggest that in the future we only start drafting when the clock is running ... or we may face this situation once again...whether it be me or another owner

i myself will never whine about a fellow owner who may stall a draft that has yet to officially start as that owner may be only checking in after the clock has started

I hope you can respect what i have written above and take it in good faith...

now back to hockey oops sorry yardwork , hockey is tonight...

Cheers from the frozen North...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all in D1

i sent out trade offers and had some talks via pm trying to make a deal which betters my team..

it is no secret as i have contacted at least 4 or 5 owners and they can certainly see that I'm trying to max the value of players that i will be forced to drop

the one who has yet to get back to me happens to be the offer the helps me be in position to use 2 picks while maximizing my drops

i have been checking back every 30 minutes or so (except overnight as i sleep) to see if he has gotten back to me

as an added bonus i actually pm the details of my offer to a fellow owner whom we all trust and respect and he followed by saying he would totally take my offer if he was in his shoes...

in summation i have posted many times during the last 2 days that there is a delay and that is to respect the fact that others may be ready to pick or at least follow what is going on

so if anyone feels I'm at an advantage here being able to make these type of moves in the situation (while sitting on a non ticking clock) I'm sorry...

many of us actually are in D2, Bandits and Old School so many D1 on pause isnt such a bad thing..

or maybe the pause is as we may have wrapped up more of it before the other 2 kick in tonight at 6

but then again i think not as the last person who has yet to reply would not be drafting either if he isnt checking in...

once again I'm sorry as we wait.... and if my last offer is accepted obviously you all will know who I'm waiting for

however let me stress if he does say yes HE has NO Responsibility here in the slowdown THAT IS On Me!

so if anyone is bothered i suggest that in the future we only start drafting when the clock is running ... or we may face this situation once again...whether it be me or another owner

i myself will never whine about a fellow owner who may stall a draft that has yet to officially start as that owner may be only checking in after the clock has started

Is it Milk your waiting on?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all in D1

1683473149422.png

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T
To all in D1

This is just unacceptable

On the real…I have three Fridays left and then have the next ten weeks off. It’s all gravy for me. No angst from me at all

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all in D1

No skin off my back, the fewer picks made between now and Monday, the less time it'll take me to get it all entered and caught up.

Ya know, in years past, this picking on the week between the real draft and our draft, never really went quite thus far, but the past couple, people have just been going nuts, right away.

A little, stop and smell the roses, so to speak, is no big deal. Life will go on.

We might be headed towards the D2 way of doing things though..if everyone is amped to get it done, might as well make it official to start right away get it done.

Btw, now that we're out of round 1 once the clock does officially start, it'll be 18 hours, not 24

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed like an awful long post to say "I'm not ready to make my pick, so get off my back". ..... but whatever, it's all good.