• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also won a game thanks to that TD :thumb:

re-propose the trade and i'll accept it tonight when they unlock i think it timed out

Fun just sent you a message about it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only good news of the week for me that both Shady and Face were defeated.....too bad that bitch Smitty won or else my division would have went 0-4 this week

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN...It's a trade explosion over here!

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold devaluing the TE trade market while overpaying for the RB market. Not good signs for my trade efforts going forward. :billb:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold devaluing the TE trade market while overpaying for the RB market. Not good signs for my trade efforts going forward. :billb:

Had to get a good RB. As for over paying, depends on Cobb plays from here on out. I hear those shoulder injuries are a bitch. How did I devalue the market for TE?

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't been very good the past 3 weeks. But have to hope he would get near 100% after the bye week. Tough giving up 2 stud WR's. I read that wrong it was Smitty who did that. Trading a top TE for a backup QB. Any chance I might have had in moving Kelce or Eifert for a quality RB is probably toast.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't been very good the past 3 weeks. But have to hope he would get near 100% after the bye week. Tough giving up 2 stud WR's. I read that wrong it was Smitty who did that. Trading a top TE for a backup QB. Any chance I might have had in moving Kelce or Eifert for a quality RB is probably toast.
He has been really bad the last three weeks, wasn't exactly a stud the first two weeks. Basically has had one good game. It's the shoulder, that's going to keep troubling him IMO. Best to trade him while he is still a value able trade piece.

As for trading one of your TEs for a quality RB, depends on what you consider " a quality RB ". If you though a TE would get you a top ten RB you been dreaming. So few RBs that are performing this year, nobody is looking to move one that is performing even moderately well.

As labeling Carr a backup QB mmmm he's playing pretty good and looks to be up and coming QB, with a nice WR in
Cooper, you got to think these two keep getting better together.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the first 3 weeks were not bad even for standard scoring. Would have been much more favorable in a PPR setup. If I was a betting man I would root for the rebound. No way will he keep up those 4, 2 and 3 point weeks. Reminds me of a couple seasons ago when someone actually cut Cobb in my keeper league. I scooped him up and have been happy ever since. He could have been a sell high before the Denver game.

Nope not for only a TE. But that's when you should want to sell one. Very few sellers bolsters the market for your trade. He's still only the 18th best QB in a 12 team league. We even have some decent stopgap options for needy teams on the WW. Barnidge has been balling so I would have pushed for more or held off.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the first 3 weeks were not bad even for standard scoring. Would have been much more favorable in a PPR setup. If I was a betting man I would root for the rebound. No way will he keep up those 4, 2 and 3 point weeks. Reminds me of a couple seasons ago when someone actually cut Cobb in my keeper league. I scooped him up and have been happy ever since. He could have been a sell high before the Denver game.

Nope not for only a TE. But that's when you should want to sell one. Very few sellers bolsters the market for your trade. He's still only the 18th best QB in a 12 team league. We even have some decent stopgap options for needy teams on the WW. Barnidge has been balling so I would have pushed for more or held off.
This from someone offering up Peyton and claiming he was throwing me a lifeline?

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In context sure. This was after it looked like Big Ben's season was over. The offer was sent shortly after the injury before the MRI. I was looking for a panic accept off a severe injury for a bust of a 1st round pick at the time. No different than all the guys who sent me Dez offers. :thumb:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In context sure. This was after it looked like Big Ben's season was over. The offer was sent shortly after the injury before the MRI. I was looking for a panic accept off a severe injury for a bust of a 1st round pick at the time. No different than all the guys who sent me Dez offers. :thumb:

Yes, but Carr and others were on the WW, even if Peyton was on the WW I'd picked someone else.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are my fantasy brothers doing today. hope everyone is doing well, just wanted to say hi and have a great day!

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am good. Mentally recovering from three hours of torture yesterday, the dentist. I feel like making a trade today in one of my leagues. Anyone interested in Romo?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took a risk going with Amendola at the flex today and it backfired