• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went 5-1 this week. SP blasted me in suicide though

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs suck. So many chances to win it but they give Maclin and Charles the scores. Chales brought me within .6 of a win in another league. Plus all the points by Maclin cost my extra 1st from going 1-2. Tthen they hold him out on the finally drive Reid you fat walrus booo.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That should have been the TD Face. Couldn't tell if it was just a normal shit throw by Smith or Kelce just dropped it. :L

You talkin' about that quick little zip pass Smith tried down the middle? It looked like a shit throw to me. I hate to defend Smith in any way at all, but there was no protection for him. Seriously bad.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every throw by Smith is a shit throw so it's hard to judge. What was worse having Kelce blocking on a bunch of plays. Nothing like having your best receiving target blocking. Lots of plays and could haves. Like if Maclin could actually block a TE screen. Or if Smith could have got the ball within 10 yards of him on the go route. Anyone of my bench players instead of Eifert would have given me the win. Sucks because Eifert getting a 0 is like finding a unicorn with a leprechaun riding it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every throw by Smith is a shit throw so it's hard to judge. What was worse having Kelce blocking on a bunch of plays. Nothing like having your best receiving target blocking. Lots of plays and could haves. Like if Maclin could actually block a TE screen. Or if Smith could have got the ball within 10 yards of him on the go route. Anyone of my bench players instead of Eifert would have given me the win. Sucks because Eifert getting a 0 is like finding a unicorn with a leprechaun riding it.
ha.....eifert was so money, then goosegg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That frustrating moment when you realize only 1 of your 3 waiver claims went through

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 3 Recap

So we are through week 3 and already have no undefeated teams in the Keepers league and only one in the Barbarians league. Kudos to you Cheesehead for the being the last team standing. Fuzzy, Tlance, and Smitty all came crashing down to earth after their impressive first two weeks and Milk couldn't hold on against Ram and James Jones. In the Keepers of the Flame, parity is an understatement as 8 teams are tied for the best record at 2-1, while in the Barbarians only 4 teams are above .500. Guys that are making their owners panic include C.J. Anderson, Andre Johnson, Andrew Luck, Jeremy Hill, Marshawn Lynch, Lesean Mccoy, Lamar Miller, and Justin Forsett just to name some. Guys with good bounce back weeks were Frank Gore, Joseph Randle, Jeremy Maclin, LeGarrette Blount, and Greg Olsen. And Larry Fitzgerald, Carson Palmer, Steve Smith, and Brandon Marshall continue to find the fountain of youth together. Big injury to Big Ben who will be out at least 4 and probably 6 weeks, so it will be interesting to see what that does to Antonio Brown and Martavis Bryant's value once he comes back. I think Leveon Bell will be fine. The top 3 scoring quarterbacks for the week were Aaron Rodgers (Bandit) with 44 points, Andy Dalton (Lefty) with 36 points, and Cam Newton (Ram) with 33 points. Top 3 running backs were Davonta Freeman (Joe) with 37 points, Chris Johnson (Chef) with 27 points, and Joseph Randle (Treff) also with 27 points. Top 3 wide receivers were A.J. Green (Sam) with 34 points, Steve Smith (Joe) with 30 points, and Julio Jones (Milk) and Randall Cobb (TKO) each with 28 points. Top scoring tight end was not Gronk, it was Greg Olsen (Joe) with 25 points, the top scoring defense was the Cardinals (Bandit) with 36 points, and the top scoring kicker was Stephen Gostkowski (Bandit) with 17 points. And here are your recaps from last week and let's hope a hurricane doesn't ruin our games this weekend.

Keepers Recap

Treff over Barilko 118-98. Treff got good games from Mariota 22, Charles, 25, Randle, 27, and the Seahawks D 22 to offset the zeroes he had from Gould and Eifert. Barilko had good games from Palmer 22, and Peterson 24, but the rest of his team didn't do much with only Amari Cooper getting to double digits. Treff moved up to 2-1 and Barilko falls to 0-3.

Joe over Fuzzy 147-84. Well Fuzzy was involved with the highest scoring MBBRL team again this week, but this time he was on the wrong side of things as Joe's team exploded. He got 22 from Peyton, 25 from Keenan Allen, 25 from Olsen, 37 from Davonta Freeman and decent games from everybody not named Jordan Matthews. And that total was with the 30 from Steve Smith on his bench. If he had started Steve Smith over Matthews he would have scored an absolutely ridiculous 173 points. Fuzzy came back down to earth with a good game from Brady and okay games from Forte, Abdullah, Antonio Brown, Benjamin, and another good game from the Broncos D, but he got zeroes out of Charles Johnson and Jared Cook. Joe and Fuzzy both move to 2-1 (along with most of the rest of the league).

Sam over Bandit 143-135. In what was clearly the game of the week in the Keepers (and I'm not just saying that because I was involved) Sam got good games from everybody that wasn't a running back on his team getting 20 from Luck, 34 from A.J. Green, 20 from Maclin, and at least 14 from Graham, Marshall, the Bills D, and Hauschka. Bandit got 44 from Rodgers, 15 from Ingram, 36 from the Cardinals D, and 17 from Gostkowski, but it wasn't enough to overcome the 0 from Roddy White and 1 from Martellus Bennett. Sam started the Monday night game with a 123-83 lead. After Aaron Rodgers 4th touchdown pass, Bandit took a 124-123 lead as Maclin had 0 points at that point. The Maclin scored 9 points on the next drive for Sam to go up 132-124. Then Rodgers threw another touchdown for Bandit to go up 134-132, but Maclin kept getting receiving yards after that and the Packers went into clock killing mode without Eddie Lacy so it ended up 143-135. Sam and Bandit both are 1-2.

Chef over Tlance 85-69. Tlance got 6 total between Big Ben, Chris Ivory, and Matt Jones and that was just too big of a hole to recover from. We'll have to see how much the Big Ben injury hurts Tlance. Chef got good games from Leveon Bell 19, and Chris Johnson 27, and enough points from everybody else to pull off the victory. Chef is leading the division at 2-1 with the least amount of points in the league. He's got one of those good fantasy defenses as he only has 223 points scored against him so far which is an average of 74 points a week. Tlance falls to 2-1.

Ram over Milk 103-90. Ram got good games from Cam 33, Beckham 13, James Jones 19, Kelce 10, and the Rams D 15. Milk held a lead until James Jones went off again on Monday night. Milk got good games from Eli 23 and Julio Jones 28, but that was it. Both teams go to 2-1.

Lefty over TKO 115-79. Lefty got a great game from Dalton 36, Latavius Murray 20, and Fitzgerald 25 and that was enough to take down TKO even with good games from Gore 20 and Cobb 28. That -4 the Dolphins D put up certainly didn't help and had to watch that shit live. Lefty moves to first place at 2-1 and TKO falls to 0-3.

Barbarians Recap

Face over Shady 110-108. In what was the game of the week in the Barbarians Face squeaked by holding Travis Kelce to 10 points in the Monday night game to win by 2. Face got 22 from Palmer, 20 from Gore, 13 from Beckham, 16 from Hopkins, and 17 from Gostkowski and Shady got 26 from Brady and 37 from Freeman, but the 0 from Eifert and 10 combined from Hyde and Matthews killed him. Shady falls to 1-2 but on the bright side has the best breakdown record so he would move up to the A league right now. Face improves to 2-1.

BK over Smitty 126-72. Bk woke up this week with 24 from Flacco and Peterson, 25 from Olsen, and 34 from A.J. Green and he didn't even need that much as Smitty crashed back down to earth only getting double digits from Matt Ryan and Gronk and leaving Steve Smith's 30 points on his bench. Bk moves to 1-2 and Smitty falls to 2-1.

Cheesehead over Harold 112-94. Cheesehead stayed undefeated with good games from Tannehill (in fantasy only as he was terrible in person) 19, Latavius Murray 20, Julio Jones 28, and the Broncos D 20. He might be the only guy in fantasy football that is 3-0 after drafting C.J. Anderson this year. Harold got great games from Cobb 28, Cooper 11, Graham 14, the Bills D 18, and Dan Carpenter 12, but Big Ben going down and his 3 running backs combining for 6 points just killed him. Harold falls to 1-2.

Monkey over Stomp 126-69. Monkey came back with a vengeance getting great games from Andy Dalton 36, Leveon Bell 19, Joseph Randle 27, the Rams D 15, and Josh Brown 13. Stomp on the other hand made a trade right before the games and forgot to put the players in their slots . . . OOPS!! He did get 33 from Cam and 14 from Marshall. I'm guessing he would have played Ingram and Witten which would have netted him 21 more points so regardless he would have lost. Monkey and Stomp both go to 1-2.

Steelers over Micro 130-96. Steelers had the biggest game in the Barbarians last week putting 130 on the board. He got 23 from Eli, 25 from Charles, 16 from Ryan Mathews, and 36 from the Cardinals D and that was with 84 points on his bench between Keenan Allen, Legarrette Blount, Kendall Wright, and Karlos Williams. Micro got 20 each from Luck and Maclin, 22 from the Seahawks D, and 16 from Hauschka. He could have made things very interesting if he remembered to put Jordan Reed in and he started Chris Johnson over James Starks as that would have given him 128 for the week. Steelers moves up to 1-1-1 and Micro falls to 1-2.

Foot over OBX 109-92. Foot comes up with a big win and takes over the division lead getting 22 out of Mariota, 12 from Dion Lewis, 25 from Fitzgerald, and 18 from the Vikings D. Obx got 44 from Rodgers but only the Patriots D and their 10 scored in double digits for him. Foot moves up to 2-1 and OBX falls to 1-1-1.

League Notes

The Keepers outscored the Barbarians 1266-1244 which extends their overall lead for the season to 3538-3371 or 167 points. The A league left 292 points on their benches and the B league was even worse leaving 368 points on their benches.

Once again, there will be no relegation or oblivion/purgatory talk until week 5 this year because I don't want to get everybody's panties in a bunch again, but right now Shady would get the golden ticket to the A league based on breakdown record.

3 of the 4 teams in the Athos division in the Keepers of the Flame have over 300 points right now and no other division has more than two. The Keepers have 6 teams with over 300 points on the season and the Barbarians only have 2.

The Porthos division looks very strange as Chef is leading the division even though he is tied for the worst breakdown record and has the least amount of points. Bandit on the other hand has the 2nd most points and the 2nd best breakdown record and he is in last place!

The Visogoths division has 4 of the top 6 point scorers in the Barbarians league with Shady leading in points and breakdown but sitting at 1-2.

Cheesehead is the only team 3-0, because he's just a little bit better than the rest of us.

Next week's matchups:

Keepers of the Flame

Barilko (0-3) v. Bandit (1-2)
Ram (2-1) v. Treff (2-1)
Chef (2-1) v. Fuzzy (2-1)
Tlance (2-1) v. Milk (2-1)
Joe (2-1) v. TKO (0-3)
Lefty (2-1) v. Sam (1-2)

Barbarians at the Gate

OBX (1-1-1) v. BK (1-2)
Micro (1-2) v. Stomp (1-2)
Shady (1-2) v. Steelers (1-1-1)
Smitty (2-1) v. Monkey (1-2)
Cheesehead (3-0) v. Foot (2-1)
Harold (1-2) v. Face (2-1)​

And here is your standings sheet:

2015_week_3-jpg.35496.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forsett finally showed up. Only took him 4 games but I could really use a TD from him but 12 points is solid from him

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sure did gash the middle of that Steelers defense last night. Timmons put up some good points last night but he sure looked like he was out of position and easily blocked a lot last night.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sticking with J. Hill, surely he will put up some solid numbers this week. I'm going to need some points from him going against Face this week. He got ODB, Forte and Hopkins and the red hot C. Palmer . I had to get a QB of waivers, feel pretty good about going with Carr.:hope:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still pissed I chose to go with Bradford over Palmer......

oh yea, and work firewall doesnt block the hoop anymore, SO I'M BACK!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here... ANd it got worse when Ellington was announced as inactive lol. My entire bench is injured. Should have went with Decker, but I thought with a later starting time it would give Ellington a better chance to play.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face, you got the lead right now. I need J Graham and Dunbar to get me 8 points. Just glad Hill had a good game, because if he didn't Bengal might have planted him to the bench and that would be a disaster for me.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Extremely shitty day for my squad
I feel ya.

Danny Woodhead and Gary Barnidge are tied for second highest output for me this week. Yes, that Gary Barnidge. (Who is more than available in a trade if anyone needs a TE next week.)