• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude the steelers are starting todman, then dwill, then archer

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah he should be a real nice play for a few weeks, they like him here

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get some predictions for winners and losers week 1. Got to keep up with the A league.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's mine, some very close match ups.

BK over Shady
Face over Smitty
Trudem over Stomp ( this was really a hard call)
SP over Obx
Micro over Foot
Harold over Monkey

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey over Harold - week 1, have to choose myself, or else I would be bitching on here about how much I hate my team, lol. Need to go 1-1 with Bell out, then I'll be feeling good about my situation. I think the difference here will be the rookie WRs on harold's team needing a few weeks to get comfortable with the pro game.

Face over Smitty - I just really like that Forte/Gore/Odell/Hopkins core, even though I'm not that high on Forte or Odell, for where they get drafted. Smitty ain't no slouch, but I think Face has the edge.

Stomp over Trudem - thinking Lynch and Ingram do enough heavy lifting to give Stomp the W. Agree with Harold, this one should be close. Trudem has a nice deep squad, especially at WR, I'm just not sold on Morris, and want to see Latavius do it without getting hurt for a week or two to know what you really have there.

SteelersPride over Obx - can't see a blowout here, but I still think SP wins this one without sweating too much. A lot of variables on Obx, that could be great if they pan out. Yeldon, Adams, Hill, Spiller - not sure what you'll get from those guys, but again, they could all be good enough to make this a formidable squad.

Micro over Foot - I hope everything is going well with The Foot, he's been busy lately and I know how that goes.
As long as he is bringing his A game to his money leagues, the world will be OK, but for week 1 in BATG, Micro takes this one easily.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey over Harold - week 1, have to choose myself, or else I would be bitching on here about how much I hate my team, lol. Need to go 1-1 with Bell out, then I'll be feeling good about my situation. I think the difference here will be the rookie WRs on harold's team needing a few weeks to get comfortable with the pro game.

Face over Smitty - I just really like that Forte/Gore/Odell/Hopkins core, even though I'm not that high on Forte or Odell, for where they get drafted. Smitty ain't no slouch, but I think Face has the edge.

Stomp over Trudem - thinking Lynch and Ingram do enough heavy lifting to give Stomp the W. Agree with Harold, this one should be close. Trudem has a nice deep squad, especially at WR, I'm just not sold on Morris, and want to see Latavius do it without getting hurt for a week or two to know what you really have there.

SteelersPride over Obx - can't see a blowout here, but I still think SP wins this one without sweating too much. A lot of variables on Obx, that could be great if they pan out. Yeldon, Adams, Hill, Spiller - not sure what you'll get from those guys, but again, they could all be good enough to make this a formidable squad.

Micro over Foot - I hope everything is going well with The Foot, he's been busy lately and I know how that goes.
As long as he is bringing his A game to his money leagues, the world will be OK, but for week 1 in BATG, Micro takes this one easily.

You missed a game

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed a game

Damn that was fast!

good call.

BK over Shady - with that group of WRs, Shady could just as easily put up the high score any given week over any other team in this league. Green and Andre will keep it close enough that the AP/Forsett combo will push BK over the top. As most of the other matchups, should be a good one.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope foot adjust his lineup before Sunday. Needs to remove Jordy and probably Lafell off his team ASAP