• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I don't think Jordy is gonna get me around 50 points for the win. Although, that would be nice as well. ;)

NO! No, it wouldn't.

Local buisness depends on the extra revenue. What with the Holidays n all. :lol:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I don't think Jordy is gonna get me around 50 points for the win. Although, that would be nice as well. ;)

Personally I hope Jordy and Rodgers wait till next week to blow up so that would help dynasty team.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still, you made it. Congrats on that! I was very, very surprised about Peyton and DT. As I'm sure you were. :what:

Yeah true, I'm in. I guess now it's time to kick some ass in my first round matchup. Hopefully the rest of my team shares my enthusiasm.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll trade with ya. I always like riling up the league members.

Heh...I'm stayin' outta that one, but no one broke any rules so it is what it is. Someone offers me that deal, I don't see myself turning it down. This is a very competitive league.

On another note, I am very surprised that Foot or someone else did not take a shot with the Packers D. I had them ranked highly, just below the Vikes.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty, that is such a crapshoot offer on both sides that it intrigues the hell outta me. I am thinking about it. :scratch:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Life got in the way of FF a lot this year and caused me to make a stupid first year mistake. Micro was able to take advantage of it, so good for him.

Other then that, this has been an enjoyable league to play in. So good luck to everyone in the playoffs (someone knock Micro off please):bawling:, and hopefully we can all come back next year and have an even better league.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Life got in the way of FF a lot this year and caused me to make a stupid first year mistake. Micro was able to take advantage of it, so good for him.

Other then that, this has been an enjoyable league to play in. So good luck to everyone in the playoffs (someone knock Micro off please):bawling:, and hopefully we can all come back next year and have an even better league.

If we outdo this year, next year, I'll be impressed with us. Might not be surprised, but still impressed. Definitely one of the best leagues I've ever been part of. (We hung right in there with The KeepersOfTheFlame. Less than one point per team, per week difference, I believe.)

This NFL season has been so weird. Especially at RB. We've had guys catch real bad breaks with their teams and still scratch and claw their way thru the year.

Gotta love a league where everybody tries. (D'you see Larry is shutting down our ESPN baseball league? Just when my old man figured out how to set his lineup too.... Hahaha.). And I think we all did a damn good job of trying to maximize points.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we outdo this year, next year, I'll be impressed with us. Might not be surprised, but still impressed. Definitely one of the best leagues I've ever been part of. (We hung right in there with The KeepersOfTheFlame. Less than one point per team, per week difference, I believe.)

This NFL season has been so weird. Especially at RB. We've had guys catch real bad breaks with their teams and still scratch and claw their way thru the year.

Gotta love a league where everybody tries. (D'you see Larry is shutting down our ESPN baseball league? Just when my old man figured out how to set his lineup too.... Hahaha.). And I think we all did a damn good job of trying to maximize points.

Well put. And this has been a great league.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I saw that at the end of the season. I wanted to win that league badly because of the messed up pitching rules.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef I know it doesn't seem like you should be celebrating that 65 points right now, but let me be the first to welcome you to the A league next year as Micro's 71 points isn't going to be enough to make up the ground he needs to catch you in breakdown. Things will be interesting next year throwing the wheeling and dealing (or should it be slicing and dicing?) Chef into the mix with the much more conservative A league, so congratulations and we'll save a seat at the bar for you. :suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Bandit! A championship would make things that much sweeter, but Smitty might have something to say about that. :suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I have this figured out correctly, it would be really nice if Lacy got Harold 2 points.

Just sayin...:noidea:

Done, now 8 more would be nice, not that it really matters.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only fitting that I ended the season with by far my worse performance :L

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time share between Lacy and Starks ticks me off.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordy up to 26 points...still 10 minutes left...;)