• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL B-League(Barbarians at the Gate)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone in a trading mood?

Anyone?

giphy.gif

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef what guys do you want from me mainly?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef what guys do you want from me mainly?

Forsett being too expensive, I want a WR. Willing to give up a RB if we can work something out.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef can you believe it is already A year since I left You and Foot. So do what needs to be done come and join me. You too Foot

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fantasy Gods did not want me to cut Decker. So they cut Gostkowski along with him.

That sucks.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chef can you believe it is already A year since I left You and Foot. So do what needs to be done come and join me. You too Foot

I'm trying buddy!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Time flies, doesn't it? :suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure is quiet around here...:yawning:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 13 Recap

I'm sorry B league you guys are getting the shaft this week in the recap department since I have actually had to work this week and haven't had time to do anything detailed, in fact I just started this at 1:00 today. It sucks when life and work get in the way of fantasy football. I will do my best to get this done quickly and thoroughly for you. As for last week's results:

Is it going to be Smitty?

Smitty overcame horrible games from his Bears on Thanksgiving and stormed back to a 99-98 win over Shady behind 32 from Rivers and 32 from the Rams D. He was down 5 going to Monday night and needed 5 out of Jarvis Landry and he pulled 6. Shady got Romoed in the loss despite good games from Antonio Brown, Foster, Lynch, Bennett, and the Texans D. Shady falls to 5-8 and Smitty moves to 10-3.

Or is it going to be Chef?

Chef put up another strong performance and Bk couldn't stand the heat in that kitchen with Chef pulling a 124-92 win. Chef got strong performances from Brady, Mccoy, Tre Mason, Nelson, Desean Jackson, and the Colts D and didn't need any points from a stinking tight end. BK had good performance from Rodgers, Stills, Herron, the Dolphins D, but the 2 points that Ellington, Boldin, and Witten combined for killed him. BK falls to 6-7 and Chef moves to 10-3.

Steelers stubs Foot's toe

Steelers showed up big this week defeating Foot 132-98. Steelers got great games from Big Ben, Rashad Jennings and Deandre Hopkins and scored the 2nd most points in the league. Foot got a great game from Brees and the Eagles D and decent games from Forsett and Lafeff, but the 0's that Jimmy Graham and Steve Smith put up killed him. Steelers moves up to 4-9 and Foot falls to 7-6 but is still alive.

Obx still rolling

Obx kept his winning ways of late going with a 112-94 over Micro who has the worst fantasy defense ever. He has scored the most points and given up the most points. He reminds me of the 1998 Vikings who nobody could stop and they couldn't stop anybody in return. Obx got good games from Stafford, C.J. Anderson, Jeffrey, and Justin Tucker. Micro got a disappointing game from Peyton and Denard Robinson. He got 39 out of his Seahawks D and Cody Parkey combined, but it wasn't enough. OBX moves to 5-8 and Micro goes to 8-5 and still has a one game lead.

Cheesehead outdairies Milk

Cheesehead got 69 points from his three running backs (Murray, Joique Bell, Leveon Bell) on his way to a 117-94 victory over Milk. Milk got 26 out of Megatron, 18 out of Russell Wilson, and 20 out of the Bills D, but his running backs and flex combined for 10 points and that was the difference. Milk falls to 8-5 but still has the division wrapped up and Cheesehead moves to 6-7 and is playing out the stretch.

Haroldseattle storms past TK

TK got 48 combined from his Falcons (Ryan and Jones), but not much other help and it wouldn't have mattered since Harold put up the most points in either league with 136 behind the 42 from Luck (He's no Ryan Fitzpatrick) 24 from Keenan Allen and solid games across the board and that was with his bench tight end (Fleener) outscoring his starting tight end (Olsen) by 19 points. TK falls to 4-9 and Harold moves to 5-8.

Notes from the B league

A changing of the guard?

In a huge development because of Micro's mediocre week compared to the rest of the league in which he went 2-8-1 in breakdown and Chef went 9-2, Chef has taken over the coveted breakdown lead which is the only guaranteed ticket to the A league. Right now Chef is 91-52 and Micro is 87-55-1 so Chef will lock up the breakdown championship and a ticket to the A league with at least an 8-3 breakdown record this week. He must keep Micro from gaining more than 3.5 games on him, so if Chef goes 6-5 in breakdown for the week, Micro would have to go at least 10-1 to catch him. And before anybody says anything, yes technically both Smitty and BK can win the breakdown if either goes 11-0 and Chef goes 0-11, but that's highly unlikely.

Remember that the breakdown champ goes to the A league, then the Super Bowl Champ, then best record, so right now that would be Chef as the breakdown champ and the Super Bowl Champ moving up. We will go over some different scenarios next week after the divisions and breakdown titles have been clinched of who the other team moving up is if the breakdown champ also wins the Super Bowl as I will have to find out from Wil and Treff if Smitty ties for the best record but doesn't win the division if that counts as having the best record for moving up to the A league purposes if the breakdown champ also wins the Super Bowl since that is the next person that would move up.

Micro has the most points scored by 21 and has given up the most points by 23. That would be why he's still fighting for a playoff spot instead of already clinching one.

The B league has been outscored for the season by 167 points, but I bet that number would be a lot closer if Shady had been here from the start.

Chef also now has a 12 game lead in the MBBRL wide breakdown over Micro and a 15 game lead over the closest A leaguer which is Tlance. On a side note of strange things, Chef is also the only person that has gone through the whole season with no ties in MBBRL breakdown, which is strange that not once has he scored the same amount of points as anybody else.

Playoff talk

Chef and Smitty just can't shake each other. They are still tied for the best record in the league and in the division at 10-3. Chef will clinch the division with a win or a Smitty loss. The winner of the division will be the #1 seed and the loser of the division will be the wild card, which means no matter what you guys are playing each other in the first round of the playoffs, so it really doesn't matter what happens this week, just for the pride of winning the division and Chef is playing for the breakdown title.

Milk has still clinched his division and either the #2 or #3 seed and he will play the winner of the Huns division no matter what in the first round of the playoffs.

The Huns division still hasn't been decided since both Foot and Micro lost last week. Micro is still holding on to a one game lead and he can clinch the division with a win or a Foot loss. Foot wins the division if Micro loses and he wins and the winner of the division will play Milk in the first round of the playoffs. Foot plays the red hot OBX and Micro plays Steelers who had his highest point total of the season last week.

Here is your standings and good luck to everybody this week:

MBBRL_week_13_Standings.jpg

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love the write up bandit!!!

My strategy of looking for the playoffs has definitely weakened my team the past few weeks, but worst of all it did not exactly work out the way i wanted... Wish that my division was more competitive as it should have been, too bad Harold and Trudem had such early on troubles... If i was forced into playing for NOW, maybe i would not have passed on some backs, and dropped some future talent like Hyde Freeman and Andre williams(earlier than i actually dropped him)...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the worst NON move i made was not picking up CJ Anderson... I had first waiver Wire that week, and picked up John Brown instead...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the Power ranking calculated?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the Power ranking calculated?

Its the rankings of the Real life record+ Breakdown record + points for

you got 6.5 points for W/L record- so you were tied with the 6th best record

You got 6 points for breakdown- so you had the 7th best breakdown record

you got 9 points for points for- so you had the 4th highest points for

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outstanding, Bandit. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

How ironic is it that Smitty and I are destined to fight it out no matter what? :rollseyes:

And as I'm typing this, Murray just scored...:gaah:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, um...scratch that Murray comment. Don't know why I thought Shady had him...