• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe Time For Klay Thompson To Move On

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team has moved into a new way of playing where Thompson doesn't fit. When he plays they struggle mightily. They gave him a day off against Chicago and they win by 40. Its sad after all Thompson has been through that the Warriors are worse with him than without.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team has moved into a new way of playing where Thompson doesn't fit. When he plays they struggle mightily. They gave him a day off against Chicago and they win by 40. Its sad after all Thompson has been through that the Warriors are worse with him than without.
It takes a while for every player and the team to acclimate. They will be fine

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a while for every player and the team to acclimate. They will be fine
I hope so but the adjustment has affected the whole team. Thompson was always one of my favorite players. His iso plays don't fit the new scheme. Some of it could be that Green is missing. His contributions are huge though often unnoticed.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so but the adjustment has affected the whole team. Thompson was always one of my favorite players. His iso plays don't fit the new scheme. Some of it could be that Green is missing. His contributions are huge though often unnoticed.
They will have to change their plays for sure