• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

May poster of the month!?!?!?!

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats BG well deserved honor. Glad to see you around. I do more lurking vs posting now.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats BG well deserved honor. Glad to see you around. I do more lurking vs posting now.

So Paul - it took you a week to acknowledge Broncogreg's award. Was this because you were so overcome sorting out the emotions of a painful pout over not winning - that it took a week to get control of yourself? Did you spent last week in the streets with a cardboard sign giving the government your very own brand of opprobrium? Maybe you have been in jail for the past week for throwing a Dr. Pepper bottle at the cops and hitting one of them? Or, did you just wake up from a nice long nap?

@SpringStein needs to know this answer to keep his journal up to date.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Paul - it took you a week to acknowledge Broncogreg's award. Was this because you were so overcome sorting out the emotions of a painful pout over not winning - that it took a week to get control of yourself? Did you spent last week in the streets with a cardboard sign giving the government your very own brand of opprobrium? Maybe you have been in jail for the past week for throwing a Dr. Pepper bottle at the cops and hitting one of them? Or, did you just wake up from a nice long nap?

@SpringStein needs to know this answer to keep his journal up to date.

The nap option for 200 Alex :)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding is a Paul is upset that the Broncos added speed to their arsenal this year. So he is now simply a lurker with not much to gripe about,

what have you heard?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding is a Paul is upset that the Broncos added speed to their arsenal this year. So he is now simply a lurker with not much to gripe about,

what have you heard?

Yeah - that shut him up and made him complacent

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations on the dubious honor that has been bestowed upon you by the esteemed Draft Crazy, et al, Greg!

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did BG go?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he is waiting for come Broncos news to comment upon.
Yeah nothing NFL going on until later this month.

IronJaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a non deserved honor to which all here would agree. Good to be back and thank you. Very nice to see and hear everyone again.
Kinda wondered what happened to JDLewis and Paul ?

Sometimes, vanishing for a few years can be refreshing. It enhances your comeback. :dhd:

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes, vanishing for a few years can be refreshing. It enhances your comeback. :dhd:

Very fearful about what football is becoming. Kinda a "if you can't say something good, don't say anything moment"
Most here think this is a business as usual moment. It's not.

A"Black National Anthem" played before games ?
People forced to kneel against their will ?
NFL forced to stop selling Redskin gear ?
Sports should be fun.........entertainment. A relief.
Make a comment on this board about anything like this and get a rebuke. Not much fun there.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very fearful about what football is becoming. Kinda a "if you can't say something good, don't say anything moment"
Most here think this is a business as usual moment. It's not.

A"Black National Anthem" played before games ?
People forced to kneel against their will ?
NFL forced to stop selling Redskin gear ?
Sports should be fun.........entertainment. A relief.
Make a comment on this board about anything like this and get a rebuke. Not much fun there.

This would be the reason why people pleaded with you during your return to keep politics aside from the Broncos forum.
Just my 2 cents, but I am much more fearful of what our society has already become then what football is becoming. I am not sure how I feel a bout the black national anthem, a lot of black people I know are upset about it.. It doesn't really solve the issue. Some will say that it divides us more then unites us. I wonder if the NFL really sees it as a change or a way to keep everyone happy, by having two National anthems? I don't know that it was the best move. Sorta feel like now we have an anthem for the "Americans" and now we have one for black folks. We are all Americans. Why even play the National Anthem at all before games? I have never heard of anyone being forced to kneel for the national anthem at their own will. I was talking to my military friends about kneeling during the anthem and how they feel about it. Most of them had a positive response saying, if we are going to fight for the rights and freedom of others, then we can't bet upset when people decide to exercise their rights. I think more and more people are opening their eyes to the racial issues we have in society, and want to show their support. Nobody is being forced to kneel, but people see the suffering and in pain. People have lost their mom, dad, husband, wife, significant other, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, cousin, friend I have seen it. I've seen racial profiling, racial abuse with my own eyes, my own experiences around black people that I know. Silence no more. This is much bigger than the game of football. Having a national anthem, kneeling, a patch on your jersey isn't going to change the game I love from the way it is played. But can it change something far bigger???? We all respect you Greg, but please remember, when you bring these topics up you are going to stir things up so if you don't like it... Then maybe.... Don't post about it???

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football has and is played by 90% black players controlled by 100% white owners.

it will still be the most popular game in America even without The silent minority

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I would like to go back to the sentiments of the Kennedy Inaugural address - good American citizenship is to not ask what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.

What Covid really brings to the forefront - is that we are all in this together - it is not every man for himself.