• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Flynn

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor is getting by on his mobility alone, but his decision making needs some work. Behind arguably the worst OL in all of the NFL, I expect Pryor to struggle more often than not. Not to mention, since I'm gonna predict McFadden gets hurt once again, who is his reliable backup?

If Flynn is a sham as far as QB's are concerned, McKenzie should be seen as one from a GM perspective. How the heck do you keep two punters reaching your 53 man limit, only to cut one of them just recently?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor is getting by on his mobility alone, but his decision making needs some work. Behind arguably the worst OL in all of the NFL, I expect Pryor to struggle more often than not. Not to mention, since I'm gonna predict McFadden gets hurt once again, who is his reliable backup?

If Flynn is a sham as far as QB's are concerned, McKenzie should be seen as one from a GM perspective. How the heck do you keep two punters reaching your 53 man limit, only to cut one of them just recently?

dont' need much decision making behind that line. basically its just run.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrelle Pryor of Oakland Raiders to start; Matt Flynn now 3rd string - ESPN

Third string? Man, it must be good to be paid so much off of one game so meaningless that your starter and much of the other team's defense (presumably, as I didn't watch that game) rested. It also must suck not to be able to play after leaving with so much hope that you'd be starting... twice. At least it wasn't to a Wilson?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Matt Flynn must be REALLY, REALLY happy he had that one game w/ 6 TDs in Green Bay.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If be can't beat out Pryor, he will never start for anyone off of his own merit.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Flynn is the "Alex Moran" of the NFL (aka a QB who is a career backup because he has no desire to work hard. From the TV show Blue Mountain State).

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do teams keep getting fooled by guys like Flynn, Kolb and Cassel who look good in back up duty for a limited amount of time with a limited playbook. Freaking ridiculous. This guy has failed to impress and still haven't wrestled the starting QB job away from Pryor who outshined Flynn against the Bears. If he looses his job to Pryor that would make the second season that a team brought him in to be a starter and he loses out to a guy with no (or very little) starting experience.

Oakland Raiders coach Dennis Allen to look at club's quarterback situation - ESPN

How is that any different from us getting fooled by Kaepernick? It happens.