• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt COoke is a fucking loser

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that the league did something, but they really should have just gave him the season. He is a repeat offender and doesnt deserve to be playing after all of his shit.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now its time to see what hypocrite Mario has to say about this. Many think he might waive Cooke but last month was given the "A" on his jersey. Interesting.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think its a pretty good suspension, considering the hit involved.. IMO that wasn't even close to his worst hit.. he definitely went for the head, and definitely had the intent to injure.. but there wasn't a huge lead up and he did sell out to make a neck breaking hit.. so for the NHL to crack down on a violent, but not life alteringly so, hit such as this one, i think it sends a pretty good message

think of it this way, it could be up to 17 games, 7 of them being playoff games.. not many people have had more than that (downie, bertuzzi, mcsorly, simon might be it)

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I guess I have to be the one to say it.

Anyone who has donned a Rangers' jersey deserves an elbow to the chin.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is even more incentive for me to hope that the Pens don't make it out of the first round. Cooke should have played his last game for them. If you're Lemieux, you can't take such an aggressive stance against head shots and then continue to employ this guy on your very own team, even if he says that he needs to change. That's just not enough. It's too little, too late.

No matter what any fucked in the head Penguin fan says, employing Cooke while taking a tough stance against head shots is the very definition of being a hypocrite.

Bye bye cookie. :fish:

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is even more incentive for me to hope that the Pens don't make it out of the first round. Cooke should have played his last game for them. If you're Lemieux, you can't take such an aggressive stance against head shots and then continue to employ this guy on your very own team, even if he says that he needs to change. That's just not enough. It's too little, too late.

No matter what any fucked in the head Penguin fan says, employing Cooke while taking a tough stance against head shots is the very definition of being a hypocrite.

Bye bye cookie. :fish:

Funny I went at it with some penquin lawyer fan yesterday and he insisted that mario isn't a hypocrite and that us Flyer fans don't understand what hypocrite means....haha! Those guys are simply delusional....and by the way FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU COOOOOOOOOKE! : ) Now I feel better....what a tool.

Last edited by a moderator:

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like the suspension. It puts pressure on the Pens to keep him out of the lineup if they can have success without him.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys watch.. Come training camp next season Mario's publicist will have Cooke go through a Tiger Woods type of transformation and then he'll be deemed "mentally prepared to play the game properly" again and with the Penqueers.

Mark my words..

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys watch.. Come training camp next season Mario's publicist will have Cooke go through a Tiger Woods type of transformation and then he'll be deemed "mentally prepared to play the game properly" again and with the Penqueers.

Mark my words..

I don't he's worth the effort. He's good but not that good.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't he's worth the effort. He's good but not that good.

if you talk to penguins fans about this, they are trying to spin that cooke only received the amount of games because mario took the responsibility and told the league to be hard on repeat offenders.

ha if mario had known cooke was gonna do this 2 days after he says that, he would have kept his hypocrit mouth shut.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you talk to penguins fans about this, they are trying to spin that cooke only received the amount of games because mario took the responsibility and told the league to be hard on repeat offenders.

No offense D, but if you're hanging with fans this fucking dumb, then you need to stick around here more often man. :sad: :)

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ray Shero had plenty to say and since he is the mouth of the franchise as the GM, all these hypocrit comments should die down. As for getting rid of him, I hope it happens but I am not sure how it would work. He is signed for 2 more years and with the top 4 contracts on the Pens being so high I am not sure the Pens can lose that cap space without a player. Time will tell I guess.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOT trying to provoke a scrap E, but...

Mario opened up the can of worms by saying something about this very subject a couple of weeks ago.

He is widely respected by the league, the press, the players and the fans. His word is what everyone wants to hear again.......not Shero's.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NOT trying to provoke a scrap E, but...

Mario opened up the can of worms by saying something about this very subject a couple of weeks ago.

He is widely respected by the league, the press, the players and the fans. His word is what everyone wants to hear again.......not Shero's.

Mario speaks out once every 3-5 years. I doubt he is going to do it again anytime soon. In fact I dont know of any other owner who is blasted in the media for making comments and then expected to continue them. I am sure everyone wants to hear Mario blast Cooke but will have to settle with Shero doing it. At least they didnt argue with the suspension ala Garth Snow... But the Isles seem to get a free pass I guess

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.

Snow gets a pass because we all know he's a joke. Mario isn't. :)

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.

Snow gets a pass because we all know he's a joke. Mario isn't. :)

Ugh...not to be a nit-picker but I think Mario IS a joke. He had a crazy amount of skill and talent but he has always been a whiny beyotch. Remember back when he was a calling the NHL a garage league or whatever? He's a punk.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ugh...not to be a nit-picker but I think Mario IS a joke. He had a crazy amount of skill and talent but he has always been a whiny beyotch. Remember back when he was a calling the NHL a garage league or whatever? He's a punk.

I have an odd feeling that you find most Penguins to be this. I am sure it has nothing to do with being a Flyers fan...:sad::sad::sad:

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an odd feeling that you find most Penguins to be this. I am sure it has nothing to do with being a Flyers fan...:sad::sad::sad:

No, not all Pens are whiny little bitches. For example Tochett didn't turn into a bitch just cause he was wearing the black and yellow. The Pens do have their fair share of girly players though...Crosby and Mario just to name two of them.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, not all Pens are whiny little bitches. For example Tochett didn't turn into a bitch just cause he was wearing the black and yellow. The Pens do have their fair share of girly players though...Crosby and Mario just to name two of them.

I dont think Tochett was a Pen long enough to develope the hate you have for the other 2. Just my 2 cents though. I wouldnt expect you to be walking around in a Mario Jersey or anything.