• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Barnes Threatening Fisher?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like to me that this is a threat.

Matt Barnes won’t have anything to say to Derek Fisher on Saturday when the former teammates and friends see each other again.

“I don’t talk to snakes,” Barnes told the New York Daily News on Thursday night.

The New York Knicks visit Memphis this weekend and all eyes will be on Barnes and Fisher. The two former Lakers teammates were involved in an off-the-court altercation at the home of Barnes' ex-wife in Los Angeles on Oct. 3.

Barnes was suspended for two games by the NBA and the NBA Players Association filed a grievance for the salary lost when he served the ban. Barnes referred to Fisher as “snitch.”

“I never wish for another man’s downfall,” Barnes told the News when asked if he wanted to see Fisher disciplined for the confrontation last year. “I always knew the NBA would come down hard on me, so I wasn’t surprised... Cause I’m the bad guy.”

As Barnes spoke, Memphis teammates Mario Chalmers and Courtney Lee shouted “because you won (the fight)” according to the News.

“Probably,” Barnes said. “Because I didn’t snitch.”

“I know I got to keep my mouth shut because then he’ll run and tell,” Barnes added. “So we’re focused on playing that team (the Knicks). And when I’m retired, him and I will cross paths again

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Ready Barnes, when you go after Fisher, he is going to kick your sorry ass - :pound:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got fucked up once and will get fucked up again when Barnes is retired

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my $ is on barnes

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My money is on Fisher, but Fisher might not be quite as strong as Barnes who is still playing. Either way, I would be prepared to deal with Barnes one way or another and quit running. Most thugs like Barnes will back down once Fisher is ready to fight. They only want to fight when they think you're scared of them

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @basketball fights.
Truthfully - after seeing Fisher flop so many times and seeing the biceps on his arms, I came to the conclusion that the dude was doing them a favor and had he stood his ground would have knocked most them out. Unless making a living as a coach has caused him to slow down a bit, I don't think Barnes would stand a chance. Barnes needs to grow up and quit acting like a child