• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marty out 7-10 days

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Rotoworld.

Wouldnt shock me if it was more though..and as stellar as Moose has been I think we either need to bring up one of our young goalies or make a small trade to get someone else in here.

Cant wear out Hedberg 5 games into the season.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good News. Too much rampant speculation about rotator cuffs and such.

We'll be fine. Frankly, this team puts way more effort into defense with Moose behind them than with Marty.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good News. Too much rampant speculation about rotator cuffs and such.

We'll be fine. Frankly, this team puts way more effort into defense with Moose behind them than with Marty.

That much is certain..idk why it is. The D should realize it isnt a 28 year old Marty back there.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you for a fact teams play better with the goalie they are more comfortable with in net. I know a lot of people won't want to hear it or speculate on it bit I've started to wonder if that's the case these days that the team is just a little bit more composed w moose.

It's not a knock on Marty its just something I've seen happen my entire life at all levels. And I really believe that moose for whatever reason is that guy right now.

That said is love to see kinkaid get a game

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i meant to make a post about this the other day. i felt this too would be a lot longer then just a day or two. if marty does play another year next year...cant be more then 25 games. gotta get someone else in here. moose cant be used for anything more then a stop gap. also i dont know how much more composed they play in front of him...the preds had a ton of good scoring chances in that game. moose bailed them out!

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt see the press game so I wouldnt know. I just saw the kings game as a bit of an example of that

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That much is certain..idk why it is. The D should realize it isnt a 28 year old Marty back there.

Well he's been the gold standard for his entire career, so you have to think that he's going to bail you out. With Moose in their even the forwards know they need to support him.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i meant to make a post about this the other day. i felt this too would be a lot longer then just a day or two. if marty does play another year next year...cant be more then 25 games. gotta get someone else in here. moose cant be used for anything more then a stop gap. also i dont know how much more composed they play in front of him...the preds had a ton of good scoring chances in that game. moose bailed them out!

I can't possibly imagine Marty coming back as a backup. I think it's a bit too early to speculate if he resigns after he's played 4 periods. haha.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He can go out with class and on his own terms like Roy or go out a year or more too late modono