• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett: I’m kind of like a black unicorn out there. It’s amazing to watch.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's been one of the hardest NFL players to root for (not just because he was a Cowboy) but this quote falls right in line with some of his other soundbites if you've followed him a little bit. Nothing surprises me anymore but this one made me laugh a little bit.

Camp Insider: Wednesday August 1 | True Blue | NorthJersey.com

In describing himself, the former Cowboys tight end has previously referenced Greek god Atlas, Professor Klump, Kim Kardashian and Gandhi. Now he offered up another one Wednesday: a unicorn.

“I’m in the best shape I’ve ever been. Ask any of the guys in the camp,” Bennett said. “I’m stronger than I’ve ever been. I’m faster than I’ve ever been. I could run all day. I’m kind of like a black unicorn out there. It’s amazing to watch.”

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I actually hope he becomes a good player just to piss off the cowboys (not too good though).

I did lol at "black unicorn." :)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually hope he becomes a good player just to piss off the cowboys (not too good though).

Only thing that pisses me off is that it took him this long to get his butt in gear. If getting basically fired for him to make something of himself, then good for us for not resigning him and letting him keep getting by on potential.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Oh it's not a matter of if, he will be a tremendous weapon in that offense. Last year, the Giants won the SB with the one of the slowest TEs (reference the 40 yard dash if you think I'm making this up) if not the slowest...as their starter. They've added Randle, Bennett, and Wilson. They are one step faster now on all cylinders.