• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariota and the Wiz

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that's what Wiz can do with a good QB. Huh.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be useless in Detroit. At least with the way you speak of Stafford.

Come back to this thread when they are not playing the team who receives back to back #1 picks.

Not a huge Stafford fan. Even less of some guy you felt was a savior.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota breaking records. Let's talk football, Gandy. You saying Mariota > Stafford or Wiz > Caldwell?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota breaking records. Let's talk football, Gandy. You saying Mariota > Stafford or Wiz > Caldwell?

I was talking football. You got Marcus enshrined after getting four TDs against the Bucs and Wiz as COY? That is not talking football. That's you trying too hard get at people. Stick with Suh and the defense. That has substance. By seasons end this thread will make you look foolish, when you're not.

Mariotta may become better one day than Stafford. Wiz's ego will never allow the other. He lost control of his locker room in his first season. Never a good sign. Maybe Wiz can replace Philbin?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is being better than mediocre never makes you great, just good.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking football. You got Marcus enshrined after getting four TDs against the Bucs and Wiz as COY? That is not talking football. That's you trying too hard get at people. Stick with Suh and the defense. That has substance. By seasons end this thread will make you look foolish, when you're not.

Mariotta may become better one day than Stafford. Wiz's ego will never allow the other. He lost control of his locker room in his first season. Never a good sign. Maybe Wiz can replace Philbin?

Typical butt hurt Gandy. You can't cry to the mods about moving Smitty's a Dolphin thread then keep talking about them. Man up already.

I'm talking one game. It's impressive. Try to show some respect to a great record breaking performance you old curmudgeon.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellen............:behindsofa:

Kellen couldn't even get it done in the pre season. Let's not pretend the Lions found some undrafted gem at QB when they're 1st overall pick looks like he does.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellen couldn't even get it done in the pre season. Let's not pretend the Lions found some undrafted gem at QB when they're 1st overall pick looks like he does.
Trollish, homer post. The guy has the physical gifts of Steven Hawking, but the mental and knowledge of the game gifts as well. Sooner her is out, sooner he is in Boise in some coaching capacity. Shit, I just said "Sooner" twice in one sentence, someone hit me.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical butt hurt Gandy. You can't cry to the mods about moving Smitty's a Dolphin thread then keep talking about them. Man up already.

I'm talking one game. It's impressive. Try to show some respect to a great record breaking performance you old curmudgeon.

Who do you have me confused with? I was talking the Dolphins with you yesterday and will continue the rest of season. I will be talking Dolphins after Suh leaves also, it's my Muzzer team.

I never cried to the mods. Let's not revisit how I handled my situation with you and the outcome. Don't give me that shit of you being busy building a house either. Removing the banner and leaving is being butt hurt. Being busy meant the banner would have stayed. So who really needs to man up buttercup? Hammer visited our board right after left. So who really reached out the mods? I manned up reaching out to you and to which it brought you back. Many here hated it by the emails I got, I haven't yet. Apparently your trying though.

I really have no desire to engage in this shit. As I have stayed away from the shit storm all summer. Besides, I got bored mind fucking with you.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really have no desire to engage in this shit.

Then stay out of my threads until you get over the Lions loss. Keep your crabby negativity away from my positivity.

Mariota, 4 TD record performance. Wiz turns down Lions because of what we saw yesterday.

Titans > Lions

Thoughts?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trollish, homer post. The guy has the physical gifts of Steven Hawking, but the mental and knowledge of the game gifts as well. Sooner her is out, sooner he is in Boise in some coaching capacity. Shit, I just said "Sooner" twice in one sentence, someone hit me.

Very true Mike. Josh McCown will be a awesome coach some day also. I really never got see Kellen play or listen to his interviews. So I really can't say it about Kellen. You obviously know him well though. Let him learn some Moore from Garrett. Same style guy. No talent, but understands the game enough to coach it.

Some of the best coaches are the less talented ones. They're students of the game, but never have the talent use their knowledge.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yay he's great doing nothing in life. Just got released by the Lions. How bad is that. Boise can use the coaching, so hopefully you're right.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true Mike. Josh McCown will be a awesome coach some day also. I really never got see Kellen play or listen to his interviews. So I really can't say it about Kellen. You obviously know him well though. Let him learn some Moore from Garrett. Same style guy. No talent, but understands the game enough to coach it.

Some of the best coaches are the less talented ones. They're students of the game, but never have the talent use their knowledge.

Now Gandy is crowning Kellen as a coach lol wow

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ebron future HC of NC. Calling it now.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then stay out of my threads until you get over the Lions loss. Keep your crabby negativity away from my positivity.

Mariota, 4 TD record performance. Wiz turns down Lions because of what we saw yesterday.

Titans > Lions

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that Wiz had no clue Mariotta was going to be his QB. I guess Wiz also knew Suh would not be back either. That, or the off chance he read articles about Suh with quotes from Mayhew to which you believed and he knew Suh was gone after last season.

On the crabby negativity. I never saw the game as you already know. Since you explained parts of to me. This will be one game I will not see either. I will delete the condensed NFL network version when I get home. Had I saw the game I would have more disappointed in the offense than the defense. I have high hopes for the "O" this year. Other side of ball, not so much. I figured 10-15 ranked D. Might need to rethink that.

I'm in a great mood. Cowboys won me enough money to buy 85 guys doughnuts tomorrow. That kid was man enough to bet for money, not pictures. First and last time I will ever cheer for them though.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB coach first then OC. From there, I have no clue what McCown will do with HC??? However the first two will happen.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts are that Wiz had no clue Mariotta was going to be his QB.

Not the point. Point is look at what Wiz can do with a smart QB. He avoided Stafford at all costs. Is Stafford up teachable?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the point. Point is look at what Wiz can do with a smart QB. He avoided Stafford at all costs. Is Stafford up teachable?

You're trying to point out things on a guy I have not defended very much. Did he stay away from Stafford or just the Lions period? The way you talk of Mayhew, why would he take the job? He's much smarter than us on football. Right?

Teachable? He is with certain things. I have said many times that the gunslinger mentality may never leave. There was huge differences in his game last season. IMO that came from coaching. Why I asked last night did the stats tell the story or not? OBX prolly had the best statement about it. We'll see going forward. One game never tells a story. At least the Pats an Chiefs game last year did not. Nor do I feel the Dolphins give up 160 rushing a week or the Lions 500 total. Maybe more like 409.

No, I do not feel Wiz thought that. That guy and many HC's have huge egos. Wiz's ego surely thinks he can teach anybody. He accepted a job with much less talented QB's.