• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Mariners Roadtrip: 4/19 - 4/25

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
National.league...

Braves
Phili,s..
Mets..

Marlins..
Nat bat s..seem out already

Central..
Brewer.
Cubs .
Reds.

Pirates..
Cardinals .seen..wanting..

Dodgers..
Padres..
Arizona .
Giants .?????..

Rockies .seen..wanting as well

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am league.

Yankees ..
Orioles...
Red Sox .
Blue jays .
Tampa..
It's a free for all ..

Central
Cleveland..the class of the central...

Detroit
Royals ...

Minnesota..
white Sox..both may be out.
already..

West .
Rangers .
Mariners .

Angels .won't make it
Oakland won't either ...

Houston..??????

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If..Houston's. Troubles.last till.. July. I see..a sale off coming...
Crane flying and all..
Lolol..

No love lost .but Houston.
Has been good compatition ..for years.

And just when mariners.
We're rebuilding .

In those years .a marker..
For were the mariners should be ..
That they were not ..

So...
We shall .see .

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah .cheating scandal..and all...

what's
Lost love ..with no scandal..
Lololololol

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-1 basball..field of 64 ..teams for top 64..

Texas. A&m..

Arkansas .pitching ..
Hagan Smith ..LHp.
Mason Molina .

Clemson .
2b..blake wright

East Carolina..
Trey yesavage ....rhp..

Tennessee..

Wake forest ..pitching..
Chase.Burns..
Josh hartel..LHP
Nick kurts..1b

Anyway read the article.at.

D-1 baseball..web site

Last edited:

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was yesterday the only time they hold 1st place this year?

I am firmly in the camp of their shot at first place again hinges on todays game and todays game only. One single shot to beat Texas today with Castillo on the bump and if they don’t get it, they never gonna see the top spot in the AL West all year

Primarily because they’re just not a good enough baseball team, but take a look at the schedule of the upcoming games within the next 30 days. In any random order they have; Houston New York Yankees Twins ( much better team than their current record) , Baltimore Orioles, Kansas City Royals. All of those are top notch quality teams, not to mention the Atlanta Braves and the Arizona Diamondbacks the very first home stand, in just a few days

All of those teams have a superior winning record than the Mariners right now with the exception of Houston Astros, which everybody knows they are not gonna languish in the cellar much longer. as soon as they can get things figured out and get a few healthy arms back in their rotation

Obvious to me right now, watching them play last night is the impact of Cal Raleigh. He is an absolute cornerstone to their offense. Without his bat in the lineup and the production that he provides, they are just not the same ball club.

Mark your calendars for one month from now as memorial day gets close and approaches because your Seattle Mariners are going to be quite a few games under 500

And I just don’t think this is the squad that’s gonna catch lightning in the bottle and play lights out for this summer months like they’ve done the past couple years on the big comeback trail to fight their way back to borderline playoff contender by playing .600+ winning percentage baseball throughout the summer

The lineup were pushing out nightly is very very anemic and full of holes. It’s just not gonna produce enough consistent 4+ runs to win a bunch of ball games.

Just my .02 cents

IMG_2891.png

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting..pitchers..
Wake forest
Chase burns
Josh hartel.

Arkanasas
Hagen smith..
Mason molina..

East Carolina .
Trey yesavage...

Dallas's baptist
Ryan johnson..

Iowa
Brody becht .

Florida state
Jamie Arnold ..sophomore.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am firmly in the camp of their shot at first place again hinges on todays game and todays game only. One single shot to beat Texas today with Castillo on the bump and if they don’t get it, they never gonna see the top spot in the AL West all year

Primarily because they’re just not a good enough baseball team, but take a look at the schedule of the upcoming games within the next 30 days. In any random order they have; Houston New York Yankees Twins ( much better team than their current record) , Baltimore Orioles, Kansas City Royals. All of those are top notch quality teams, not to mention the Atlanta Braves and the Arizona Diamondbacks the very first home stand, in just a few days

All of those teams have a superior winning record than the Mariners right now with the exception of Houston Astros, which everybody knows they are not gonna languish in the cellar much longer. as soon as they can get things figured out and get a few healthy arms back in their rotation

Obvious to me right now, watching them play last night is the impact of Cal Raleigh. He is an absolute cornerstone to their offense. Without his bat in the lineup and the production that he provides, they are just not the same ball club.

Mark your calendars for one month from now as memorial day gets close and approaches because your Seattle Mariners are going to be quite a few games under 500

And I just don’t think this is the squad that’s gonna catch lightning in the bottle and play lights out for this summer months like they’ve done the past couple years on the big comeback trail to fight their way back to borderline playoff contender by playing .600+ winning percentage baseball throughout the summer

The lineup were pushing out nightly is very very anemic and full of holes. It’s just not gonna produce enough consistent 4+ runs to win ball a bunch of games.

Just my .02 cents

View attachment 360516
Hancock.pitches today .
But woo..only needs 1 more..
Re hab start at Tacoma..
Before coming back..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariners need raliegh .for.
Sure .
And Crawford .for that matter..
We have seen nothing from.
Garver .so far...
And verry little from...Julio..

Haniger .France .Rojas..
Raliegh
Clase carrying..the team..
So.far...
This team is coming together...

A bit of a day off right there..
But they are still .comming.

The other guys ..need to get hot ..
To me that means ...
They will..
Eventually...
Garver..
Polanco...
Julio..

And..
Canzone. And clase I think.
Is the right combo.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only questions..
Are..
Urias .
And .
Moore always Moore .
Lookloll

I know urias is good defense..I'm ok with that.
Cuz .
Rojas is hitting ..300..

But reality .is that bliss.
Could Kik .urias .out at some point.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basicly .urias .is squandering.
This opertunity...
With maybe ..Oakland..to
Try next .

As the baseball turns

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive seen from zavala..
What I suspected was the case ..
He can hit at times..

That is what I thought....
When I saw his white Sox stats..he hit 270..2. years..
Ago...
I was like .
Wwhhhaat .is going on here.

So he is a back up catcher.
I'm ok with. ..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariners..
Play..
Arizona..
Atlanta..
.......,,........I dk..
Houston
Minnesota .
Oakland.
K c...
Mariners should do well.in this run .

Baltimore .
NY Yankees..

Then..

Nat bats..
Astros
angels..

If the mariners will.do well..
They will against...Arizona.
Atlanta .
Baltimore .
And yankees..
As well..
So we will see .

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least we can say if the pitching staff gives up less than 2 runs the Mariners will be World Series champs. Also, pleasantly surprise with how well Rojas is doing at 3B. For sure thought by now Polanco would be at 3B and Rojas at 2B

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The lineup were pushing out nightly is very very anemic and full of holes. It’s just not gonna produce enough consistent 4+ runs to win a bunch of ball games.

Just my .02 cents

View attachment 360516
I'm not as concerned about the upcoming schedule. The Yankees are over-achieving. They can't sustain their record with their current pitching staff and the only guy hitting for them outside of Soto is Oswaldo Cabrera. He'll come down to earth eventually. The Astros have hit the wall. Their pitching staff is horrendous. The Royals are an improved team that can't be taken lightly but having them at home will help. The D'Backs just lost their ace, Merrill Kelly for at least a month and the sophomore jinx is messing with Corbin Carroll. The Braves starting pitchers, outside of Lopez, have not pitched well and all have an ERA north of 4.35. The one worrisome spot in the schedule is on the road vs the Orioles. Well, that and 15 consecutive days without a day off between May 17 and 31st, including a home game against Houston on the 27th following a 3000-mile flight from DC on the 26th.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Crawford will be going to the IL with a grade 1 strain. Fuck.

Urias at 3B today. Also fuck.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to take it easy on Urias, I guess.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Seattle Times

The Kraken are ending their ROOT Sports partnership in favor of showing games for free over the air next season locally as well as through Amazon Prime streaming.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit. They are bringing in Muny to close out up 1 run in the 9th.