• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariners moving first two home series

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally get the bad PR and not wanting to be criticized. But some baseball/football/basketball teams players are going to get the virus with or without playing games, the cat is out of the bag. Selfishly I want them to play just so everyone can not think about it every second much like right after 9/11.
I totally agree with you that sports give us a sense of normalcy during abnormal times. My hope is that things will blow over soon and we'll get back to normal and it may just again begin with sports getting back to playing.

For me, I'm taking this extremely serious because my parents are in their 70s and my friends are practicing social distancing, I just hope everyone do the same and stay safe.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with you that sports give us a sense of normalcy during abnormal times. My hope is that things will blow over soon and we'll get back to normal and it may just again begin with sports getting back to playing.

For me, I'm taking this extremely serious because my parents are in their 70s and my friends are practicing social distancing, I just hope everyone do the same and stay safe.

The first part for sure is selfish and I have no problem admitting that.

The second part is stay safe, but as long as we have this bogus quarantine stuff. IMO the cat is out of the bag and your average joe or professional athlete is going to get it regardless so play the games. Which goes with my first point. Selfishly we all are, or people we know will get it so we need a release and there isn’t a single thing that brings people together more than athletics.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB network had the Mariners on last night. How the 95 team saved baseball in Seattle and had Yankees vs Mariners game 5. Good stuff

I DVR'd all of them and may put them on this week since Im working from home for the time being. It was actually decent weather this weekend so I spent time in the yard

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea a couple members of my immediate family have auto-immune diseases they are living with so doing my best to do my part there. Usually see my family once a week since we leave 20 min from them but its just not worth the risk right now

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I DVR'd all of them and may put them on this week since Im working from home for the time being. It was actually decent weather this weekend so I spent time in the yard

I really enjoyed it and brought back good memories of that year. It's really sad how long it's been since we've had fun Mariner baseball to watch.