• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariners Minors

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly would say I would hate to play in Modesto and Arkansas. I don't remember if I've been to Everett or not.
I've never been to the south other than a trip to Florida so no clue about Arkansas, but I did live in central Cali a lifetime ago and Modesto wasn't the place to be. My only regret was not going to Visalia to watch the M's minor league team play back in the day. That would have been fun.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been to the south other than a trip to Florida so no clue about Arkansas, but I did live in central Cali a lifetime ago and Modesto wasn't the place to be. My only regret was not going to Visalia to watch the M's minor league team play back in the day. That would have been fun.
Shame you couldn't get to Visalia. Minor league games are fun to attend.
I visited Arkansas for about 3hrs many years ago sitting on the tarmac while sever storms battered the east coast.
I also visited California last summer and took in the sights and sounds of the long ass hallway under LAX but will say the hotel kids and I stayed was nice. The only good thing about the 2 and half day debacle getting to Seattle was the flight from LAX to Seattle. Clear skies and fantastic view heading into Seattle.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame you couldn't get to Visalia. Minor league games are fun to attend.
I visited Arkansas for about 3hrs many years ago sitting on the tarmac while sever storms battered the east coast.
I also visited California last summer and took in the sights and sounds of the long ass hallway under LAX but will say the hotel kids and I stayed was nice. The only good thing about the 2 and half day debacle getting to Seattle was the flight from LAX to Seattle. Clear skies and fantastic view heading into Seattle.
Ya I have been to spring games and practices, regular season M's home games and away games, Wrigley for Cubs Vs Phillies and Mets, rookie league games, fall league games, rookie ball games, but never a minor league game. Maybe someday soon.

LOL. I had a plane change in Houston once. That was hot. This coming from a guy who lives in AZ for 8 years...lol.

I hate LAX. I used to fly out of SD when I lived down there. Smaller and easier to get around in. I have never flown into or out of Seattle. Weird. I have taken the train up...lol.

Thanks for sharing.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is he a rotational starting pitcher or a middle inning relief pitcher? He started off pitching 5-6 innings now he has been coming in as a reliever?
Dipoto wants him up soon so he converted to reliever a month ago. We will see if it works out.