• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariano Rivera blows (the game) & Paps returns to Fenway

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be the worst cherry pick in the history of the daily thread.

Funny but its true. Prior to last year his career high homers was in the NL. Just saying

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ciao.. its my last day..

-

you letting pete and VP chase you away?

seriously?

they won't know what to do if you arent around

it will be like george and elaine trying to talk without jerry there

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"we are shocked that Mo will be out for the year, it hasn't hit us yet... I am not ready to take over his role"

a little different ...but, I agree, let's see how he does in the 9th next year.
I think we will realize how spoiled we got for 20 years.

But, the closer isn't very important, just a guy that has to get 3 outs 50 times a year - right down?

When you have to twist the meaning of my statements? Yeah...it's pretty much a dead give away that not only do you agree with me, but that you're also just a shitbag of a troll...

I didn't say closers aren't important...I said they, and all relievers, are over-jetered...even elite ones...and give me the choice of an elite everyday position player, or an elite reliever? I'm taking the position player...

Mo is probably the "babe ruth" of closers...but it would take an incredible fucking idiot to conclude they'd rather have mo than the Babe on their team...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

seriously?

I think we will survive... and he isn't leaving yet. Not until the Heat get bounced by the Pacers or Spurs.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have to twist the meaning of my statements? Yeah...it's pretty much a dead give away that not only do you agree with me, but that you're also just a shitbag of a troll...

I didn't say closers aren't important...I said they, and all relievers, are over-jetered...even elite ones...and give me the choice of an elite everyday position player, or an elite reliever? I'm taking the position player...

Mo is probably the "babe ruth" of closers...but it would take an incredible fucking idiot to conclude they'd rather have mo than the Babe on their team...

Moron!
I am talking about your argument that and 8th inning lights out set up guy is no more than the 16th most important player on a team.

Then when I asked you if you would take Brett Gardner or 2010 Bard on the Sox right now, you ran away and hid.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
retard....

He's not a prospect...he was dumped by seattle...now it's fooking obvious you're trying to use the interwebz for help here...

But by all means, give us your "non google" opinions on Henry Owens superfan...

One of the better righties in the system right?

Huh?

I thought Carp was a pretty young player and still had prospect status.

Is he out of options? I am not googling anynthing. Not sure why you are so concerned about it.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

seriously?

I aint leaving. Just bullshitting with buccs. He is playing the role of playfull troll this morning. I am sure thing will get ugly later when he and the backstreet boys get into it

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny but its true. Prior to last year his career high homers was in the NL. Just saying

You know what else is true?

He smashed that previous career high last year, and is well on his way to doing it again this year.

Something else true? He smashed his previous career highs in almost every offensive category last year, and is well on his way to doing it again this year.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Burnett is on steroids.

You need a better example.

Topped 25 HR's....:laugh3:

everything youve brought up, ive dropped steamy hot counter-facts on you

:rollseyes:

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I aint leaving. Just bullshitting with buccs. He is playing the role of playfull troll this morning. I am sure thing will get ugly later when he and the backstreet boys get into it

Don't you mean "boys to men"

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I proved you wrong by using google to come up with 2 guys that have been on the Sox roster since opening day"

I didn't use google. Just my memory of guys you people reference from time to time. That is why I had no clue what their first names are. I know Carp cause I have used him in fanduel a few times.

Notice you are the ONLY one concerned about this.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?

I thought Carp was a pretty young player and still had prospect status.

Is he out of options? I am not googling anynthing. Not sure why you are so concerned about it.

I bolded where you made the mistake...

And options mean nothing in regards to "prospect" status...fucking Alfredo Aceves was optioned last night back to AAA...

"prospect"

Carp is 27....bounced up and down in seattle for a bunch of years...there might be something to his bad (Blade is convinced), but his glove is suspect everywhere they put him...