• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manster Pig skin pickem ?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you setting up the pickum again this year ?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you setting up the pickum again this year ?
Yes, I will. Should have time this weekend. Had a scare at home, wife has trouble talking, took her to the ER, initial diagnosis was possible mild stroke, still nothing confirmed. If she turns for the worse my hoop time will be limited. She's home now and we're going to call her doctors first thing in the AM. I've never been this scared in my life even her two heart surgeris weren't this bad.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I will. Should have time this weekend. Had a scare at home, wife has trouble talking, took her to the ER, initial diagnosis was possible mild stroke, still nothing confirmed. If she turns for the worse my hoop time will be limited. She's home now and we're going to call her doctors first thing in the AM. I've never been this scared in my life even her two heart surgeris weren't this bad.

Thoughts and prayers Manster

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Praying for you both and your family, godspeed

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Shit. That is scary. My cousin and my other cousins wife had strokes in their 20s and 30s. Recovered fine, but both were touch and go at best for a bit and wouldn't have been released so quickly. So hopefully that's a good sign. Look out for all possibilities unless they are able to confirm. Any anemia? Blood pressure problems? Or anything else? Don't answer here, just think about and talk with doctors. Get ct scan, Mri or whatever else to look for issues and remember you are her best advocate so fight for additional tests, etc. Prayers to both of you right now. Take some time off. We'll be here when you get back.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost my mother in late April and my only uncle three weeks ago. 2016 has been brutal for me. 2016 in general has been a brutal year for deaths. I hope your wife makes it through this manster but if things get bad, you aren't alone. We're here for you.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's the game... and then there's life. Hoping for a full recovery for your wife, and a comforting weekend ahead for you both.

I wouldn't mind dabbing my hand in the pickem games for some friendly competition if a Skin is allowed. If not,,, I understand.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Shit. That is scary. My cousin and my other cousins wife had strokes in their 20s and 30s. Recovered fine, but both were touch and go at best for a bit and wouldn't have been released so quickly. So hopefully that's a good sign. Look out for all possibilities unless they are able to confirm. Any anemia? Blood pressure problems? Or anything else? Don't answer here, just think about and talk with doctors. Get ct scan, Mri or whatever else to look for issues and remember you are her best advocate so fight for additional tests, etc. Prayers to both of you right now. Take some time off. We'll be here when you get back.
She was released on her request, they ran tests, and said a Neurologist needed to she her. She has her own and we are calling her first thing today. All the tests they ran last night were ran less than two months ago. She's on blood thinner for an artificial valve, her INR was low, and that could be the cause.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, sorry to hear that and hope things turn out for the best! Sending thoughts your way

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, 2016 has been hell. Sorry Earl for the losses, the site won't let me quote your post for somereason but thoughts with your family too.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's the game... and then there's life. Hoping for a full recovery for your wife, and a comforting weekend ahead for you both.

I wouldn't mind dabbing my hand in the pickem games for some friendly competition if a Skin is allowed. If not,,, I understand.

You will have to ask Malco, he's the king of the pickem I'm told :dhd:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was released on her request, they ran tests, and said a Neurologist needed to she her. She has her own and we are calling her first thing today. All the tests they ran last night were ran less than two months ago. She's on blood thinner for an artificial valve, her INR was low, and that could be the cause.
Wow, very stressful. Extremely frightening. Manster Continue to advocate for your wife, sounds like your wife is going through so much, my heart goes out to you. Man my heart dropped when you stated she was released on her own request. She just wants to be home with you and the comfort of you guys home, but encourage her to remain under the doctors care and be completely compliant. My prayers are with you. God bless. Do you mind me asking her age. Any history of CHF or COPD?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost my mother in late April and my only uncle three weeks ago. 2016 has been brutal for me. 2016 in general has been a brutal year for deaths. I hope your wife makes it through this manster but if things get bad, you aren't alone. We're here for you.
Sorry for the loss Earl, God bless

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for your losses Earl

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, very stressful. Extremely frightening. Manster Continue to advocate for your wife, sounds like your wife is going through so much, my heart goes out to you. Man my heart dropped when you stated she was released on her own request. She just wants to be home with you and the comfort of you guys home, but encourage her to remain under the doctors care and be completely compliant. My prayers are with you. God bless. Do you mind me asking her age. Any history of CHF or COPD?
She's 52, no history of CHF or COPD. She has/has mitral stenosis, and ten years ago they replaced her valve with a artificial one. This requires her to be on blood thinner. Her blood was thicker than desired and could be the issue last night. We will up her dosage for a day or two and get blood work done early next week.
She seems fine this morning but will have to keep a closer eye on her for awhile.
Thanks to all for your concerns, it means a lot to me.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for your lose Earl, I lost my mom and dad years ago, dad because he was too stubborn to complain about pain and refused to see doctors, mom just got old and was falling often. I told myself they were better off but I still miss them dearly.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes rep even you can join, keep in mind I'll be the mod and can drop you like a deuce in the shitter.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes rep even you can join, keep in mind I'll be the mod and can drop you like a deuce in the shitter.
On a rare occasion deuces sometimes have no odor. Yes, it can happen. The phenomenon is rare.. but it can happen.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's 52, no history of CHF or COPD. She has/has mitral stenosis, and ten years ago they replaced her valve with a artificial one. This requires her to be on blood thinner. Her blood was thicker than desired and could be the issue last night. We will up her dosage for a day or two and get blood work done early next week.
She seems fine this morning but will have to keep a closer eye on her for awhile.
Thanks to all for your concerns, it means a lot to me.

Prayers on the way Manster.