• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manny

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew how much we here loved Manny from his brief stint with the Sharks but I never quite realized how many fans he had in SJ/Bay Area...

DP over the teh blog posted a quick blurb about Manny in this thread:

Sharks have today off, but an early look-ahead to Dallas and more surgery today for Malhotra | Working the Corners

He included a link to a Canucks blog post where people were just posting well wishes for Manny and his surgery the other day, etc.

I started reading through the comments and there are like... hundreds (?) of posts from Sharks fans.

Pretty fucking touching stuff...

PS. I <3 Manny and I hope he can still play hockey again someday.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very sad stuff with Manny - I hope he recovers fully as well. Honestly, what's not to like about the guy? He played very hard, outstanding in face-offs, great speed and penalty kill, great attitude.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a leader by how hard he plays, period. Hope his vision will be back to normal and that he will be able to play next season. The Sharks lost a very valuable player when not being able to sign him.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a leader by how hard he plays, period. Hope his vision will be back to normal and that he will be able to play next season. The Sharks lost a very valuable player when not being able to sign him.

Especially when the money that could have been used to sign him went to Wallin. :L:L

Good luck first and foremost getting your eyesight back Manny! Then hopefully you can resume your career.