• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Managing the Cap!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just answer it. Is your boy, not only an under par golfer, ripped beyond belief, 5 black belts and a Rhodes Scholar.
Just answer it

First, you show me where he said that stuff. You’ve already been shown to misrepresent what he says. Oh, and he’s not “my boy”.

While you’re looking for that stuff why not tell us why you’re so jealous of him? You really should see someone about that.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what did you study at Oxford? What were the requirements to get in. Here comes a 20 minute research break after answering everything immediately.

A Rhodes Scholar... hilarious.

None of your business, list stalker weirdo

I’m not giving you my personal info.

They are tied for 5th. Not 7th. There are 7 teams ranked with 9.5 or more wins but that’s not what we are saying.
That was a very clever goal post move

Wrong Eagles are top 7

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said top 5 when you should have said top 7

Fuck ur dumb

Tell me about your studies and application for the Rhodes Scholar work you did. Was it when you were getting 5 black belts, buying your Dad a Bentley while turning yourself into an under par golfer while playing on the practice team for England’s top soccer team. Or was that all later.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of your business, list stalker weirdo

I’m not giving you my personal info.

Wrong Eagles are top 7

Hahaha. Personal info is telling us all this personal stuff but not what you did as a Rhodes Scholar.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me about your studies and application for the Rhodes Scholar work you did. Was it when you were getting 5 black belts, buying your Dad a Bentley while turning yourself into an under par golfer while playing on the practice team for England’s top soccer team. Or was that all later.

LMAO.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, you show me where he said that stuff. You’ve already been shown to misrepresent what he says. Oh, and he’s not “my boy”.

While you’re looking for that stuff why not tell us why you’re so jealous of him? You really should see someone about that.

He’s angry I’ve earned my money on talent/smarts rather than taking the leftovers of someone else’s accomplishments

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won’t answer it. How is he not your boy. You’ve been to his house. Went to Vegas with him, played golf. But your not boys. oK

Wrong again.

I live in Vegas. Yes, I went to his house. He flew me there to play in a charity golf tournament he was a big part of sponsoring. While there I stayed at his house, met and hung out with his girlfriend, saw their vehicles, his boat, his awards for the charity work he’s done, etc but NONE of that makes him “my boy”. It makes us friends... a concept you clearly don’t understand

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s obvious.

He should seek professional help

Won’t answer it I see. When you went to his mansion did he show you his 5 black belts and talk to you about the incredible incredible achievement of being on of the top 32 students in the country beating out 100s from Harvard?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won’t answer it I see. When you went to his mansion did he show you his 5 black belts and talk to you about the incredible incredible achievement of being on of the top 32 students in the country beating out 100s from Harvard?

When did I say “I went to his mansion”?

Liar

I just said I went to his HOUSE. What’s your problem man?

Please at least acknowledge that you have a problem.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again.

I live in Vegas. Yes, I went to his house. He flew me there to play in a charity golf tournament he was a big part of sponsoring. While there I stayed at his house, met and hung out with his girlfriend, saw their vehicles, his boat, his awards for the charity work he’s done, etc but NONE of that makes him “my boy”. It makes us friends... a concept you clearly don’t understand

I guess you are too goofy that you don’t know what it means when someone says, “That’s my boy”. It means we are friends.
Honestly how did he do at his charity golf event? Under par?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say “I went to his mansion”?

Liar

I just said I went to his HOUSE. What’s your problem man?

Please at least acknowledge that you have a problem.

You didn’t say that... he did. He said he had a 700,000 dollar mansion outside of Dallas.
I do have a major problem. Somehow I get enjoyment out of fighting with Rhodes Scholars

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you are too goofy that you don’t know what it means when someone says, “That’s my boy”. It means we are friends.
Honestly how did he do at his charity golf event? Under par?

I already said how he did. He did NOT shoot under par that day BUT he would have if he had made a few long but makeable putts and hadn’t had a bad tee shot on one hole. It was a fvcking charity golf tournament!! I’m not sure he was taking it all that seriously.

I’ve answered your questions. Now answer ONE of mine. You say people who don’t live in a town but root for that towns team aren’t “real fans”. Do you are saying @mcnabb7542 isnt a real eagles fan because he doesn’t live in nor has he ever lived in Philly, right?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn’t say that... he did. He said he had a 700,000 dollar mansion outside of Dallas.
I do have a major problem. Somehow I get enjoyment out of fighting with Rhodes Scholars

First of all, 700K for a house isn’t a “mansion”. I seriously doubt he said that. I suspect YOU added the word mansion just like you added it to what I supposedly said. His house is without a doubt worth AT LEAST 700K but I wouldn’t call it “a mansion”.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, 700K for a house isn’t a “mansion”. I seriously doubt he said that. I suspect YOU added the word mansion just like you added it to what I supposedly said. His house is without a doubt worth AT LEAST 700K but I wouldn’t call it “a mansion”.

Is he a Rhodes Scholar. That’s a one in a million accomplishment.
How did he golf at his charity?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already said how he did. He did NOT shoot under par that day BUT he would have if he had made a few long but makeable putts and hadn’t had a bad tee shot on one hole. It was a fvcking charity golf tournament!! I’m not sure he was taking it all that seriously.

I’ve answered your questions. Now answer ONE of mine. You say people who don’t live in a town but root for that towns team aren’t “real fans”. Do you are saying @mcnabb7542 isnt a real eagles fan because he doesn’t live in nor has he ever lived in Philly, right?

Is he a Rhodes Scholar. That’s a one in a million accomplishment.
How did he golf at his charity?

Of course you try and deflect. I answered a ton of your questions but you keep sidestepping mine.

Nope... your turn. Is he a fake Philly fan like you talk about others?