• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Man what a game! So relieved!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I'll take a win in Houston AND Indy but I just wanted ONE of those games to be a win. Indy is going to be tough, but either way we are coming out of next week leading the division before returning to CLINK for a home game and don't have to travel that far the week after to play Arizona who looks pretty terrible at the moment.

Unger was also limited participation in practice this week so a good chance he is back next week. Fortunately the Colts do not have the defensive presence that is Houston either. JJ Watt is just hacks... he'd be ridiculous if Tecmo Super Bowl was recast.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks many times play better ball in the second half and most notably the 4th qtr and you can attribute that to the coaching.

Thisnamewasntaken

Formerly from ESPN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a crazy game! I was expecting us to lose toward the end no doubt but I remembered what we were capable of in Atlanta. When Sherman tied it I was like oh damn...!! I'm a Baseball fan first but this game was easily more exciting than any baseball game I've seen since Felix's Perfect Game. (Well as fun as a no hitter can be ha) Hopefully we keep learning from our mistakes and improving. We could have easily lost this but this team showed some heart, especially Wilson.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, great adjustments, and once the Defense got run over, it was time to man up. Great Defensive push in the end to 3 and out them a couple times and force the Pic 6. I had a feeling Schaub would go 4 straight games with a pic 6 against our D. Great timing and great play by Sherm to beat the Receiver to the outside.

Last edited by a moderator:

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, great adjustments, and once the Defense got run over, it was time to man up. Great Defensive push in the end to 3 and out them a couple times and force the Pic 6. I had a feeling Schaub would go 4 straight games with a pic 6 against our D. Great timing and great play by Sherm to beat the Receiver to the outside.

I'm sure others noticed this, but he ran that TD in from 50ish yards out with one shoe.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure others noticed this, but he ran that TD in from 50ish yards out with one shoe.

I didn't, I was screaming so loud and freaking out that everything on screen was a blur. I was honestly just looking around for Texans jerseys coming near Sherman (which none did).

:suds:

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I need to rewatch that play. I am hoping he showed inside coverage knowing we were bringing the pressure and then flashed outside. Maybe Schaub just threw it bad, but I would not be surprised if he baited it. I will be back.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope just a zone on the TE and a bad throw by Schaub

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I'll take a win in Houston AND Indy but I just wanted ONE of those games to be a win. Indy is going to be tough, but either way we are coming out of next week leading the division before returning to CLINK for a home game and don't have to travel that far the week after to play Arizona who looks pretty terrible at the moment.

Unger was also limited participation in practice this week so a good chance he is back next week. Fortunately the Colts do not have the defensive presence that is Houston either. JJ Watt is just hacks... he'd be ridiculous if Tecmo Super Bowl was recast.

Seriously, when I looked at the schedule I was just hoping for a split as well but whew if we can come away from this road trip and come back to the Clink 5-0 that's huge.

...although that game against Tennessee doesn't look like the walk over game like it did when we first got the schedule in the off season. Titans are a pretty solid team

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see that, so def makes it that much more amazing.

Somebody that can go find the replay, please confirm, but when I watched the first replay I saw the shoe on the field and I said, "holy fuck, did he return that TD with one shoe?"; then on the 2nd replay I'm 99% certain I saw his shoe coming off, in the backside view.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody that can go find the replay, please confirm, but when I watched the first replay I saw the shoe on the field and I said, "holy fuck, did he return that TD with one shoe?"; then on the 2nd replay I'm 99% certain I saw his shoe coming off, in the backside view.

tumblr_mtwo4f7tni1qg5ba3o3_500.jpg

Here's a picture to confirm it lol

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, when I looked at the schedule I was just hoping for a split as well but whew if we can come away from this road trip and come back to the Clink 5-0 that's huge.

...although that game against Tennessee doesn't look like the walk over game like it did when we first got the schedule in the off season. Titans are a pretty solid team

Agreed about the Titans. After the big Thursday night win versus the Rams, niner fans were rehashing their future schedule and many were looking at 6-2. They have to play the Titans on the road, they should NOT overlook that game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tennessee will be no cake walk. I went out on a limb and picked them to make the playoffs this year.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee will be no cake walk. I went out on a limb and picked them to make the playoffs this year.

Jake just went down with something that looks like it could be a bad injury :(

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake just went down with something that looks like it could be a bad injury :(

Yah saw that. I hope he's okay and root for him all the time considering his UW ties, but I'll take him out for the Seahawks home game.

Injuries are injuries, they happen. Good teams overcome them like Seattle today on the road, but if I can get some help from our opponents that will get Seattle HFA and what might as well be a lock to the SBOWL if that happens, I'll take it.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I feel bad for Jake...

He was just starting to play well too. Hope it's not a serious injury.

But if he's out against us whew legion of boom is going to feast on Fitzpatrick

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the fact that I was just thinking get either this game or next week and we would be in good shape. Now we roll into Indy almost playing with house money IMO plus we get Irvin back this week.

Even @ 4-1 are next 3 our against Tenn, then @ AZ and @ STL. I think 7-1 looks pretty good and then we have 5 of our final 8 home. I say with that Im thinking at least 13-3 which should put us in great shape

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Jake injury turns out to be not to serious. Titans do have a nice back up however.