• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Magic Johnson good or bad thing.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he means recruiting the players that the football minds in the building have already decided on. Not the ones he wants.

Screenshot_20230916-115919_Instagram.jpg

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This in no way is an endorsement for Magic picking players, but the 'football minds' thus far haven't busted any grapes. They did have Haskins put upon them.......the first time so I won't hold that against them. I will hold going willfully back to Haskins against them and every other move afterward. Including it being Taylor Heinicke not R as the reason Howell started last year against Dallas. (where the hell would the Skins be now if Howell didn't start last year against Dallas?)

With the win last week this regime is 24-27-1. In 3 years their best net result was a 8-8-1 break even season which was good enough for last place in the NFC East last year. They went 7-10 the year before and finished in 3rd place. They did win the east with a shitty 7-9 reord 3 years ago and were promptly ass paddled out the playoffs in rd 1. The 'football minds' have a 2nd year player starting the 3rd game of his career and may or may not of used a rock, paper, scissors plan putting together the OL together that's supposed to protect him. Possibly even scarier is that right now the minds seem content with where the OL is at.

Again, not endorsing Magic, but.......c'mon football minds!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This in no way is an endorsement for Magic picking players, but the 'football minds' thus far haven't busted any grapes. They did have Haskins put upon them.......the first time so I won't hold that against them. I will hold going willfully back to Haskins against them and every other move afterward. Including it being Taylor Heinicke not R as the reason Howell started last year against Dallas. (where the hell would the Skins be now if Howell didn't start last year against Dallas?)

With the win last week this regime is 24-27-1. In 3 years their best net result was a 8-8-1 break even season which was good enough for last place in the NFC East last year. They went 7-10 the year before and finished in 3rd place. They did win the east with a shitty 7-9 reord 3 years ago and were promptly ass paddled out the playoffs in rd 1. The 'football minds' have a 2nd year player starting the 3rd game of his career and may or may not of used a rock, paper, scissors plan putting together the OL together that's supposed to protect him. Possibly even scarier is that right now the minds seem content with where the OL is at.

Again, not endorsing Magic, but.......c'mon football minds!
I wasn't referring to this group. I'm under the assumption that Ron and Co. Will be gone after this year. Could be wrong.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't referring to this group. I'm under the assumption that Ron and Co. Will be gone after this year. Could be wrong.
probably will happen barring Deano's 9-8 make the playoffs fantasy

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
getting 9 wins is a fantasy?
with this schedule and the way the offense looks right now absolutely. I think Vegas has the W/L about right. Howell will have growing pains. asking the defense to hold teams to 9 pts game is too much

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably will happen barring Deano's 9-8 make the playoffs fantasy
Im actually 8-9 make the playoffs, lose frist round and Ron steps down.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im actually 8-9 make the playoffs, lose frist round and Ron steps down.
ron ain't stepping down. He'll get shown door and Harris will clean house, hire a GM and let the GM revamp the scouts/FO

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with this schedule and the way the offense looks right now absolutely. I think Vegas has the W/L about right. Howell will have growing pains. asking the defense to hold teams to 9 pts game is too much

What about this schedule? It is early but how have our opponents looked?

Eagles have looked much more bearable than last season and the NYG were complete ass.

Buffalo and Allen look very beatable.

Chicago looked bad and Atlanta looks very beatable.

NE looks better but Seattle looked bad.

Tua will get knocked out and Rodgers is already done. Do you expect Stafford to stay healthy?

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about this schedule? It is early but how have our opponents looked?

Eagles have looked much more bearable than last season and the NYG were complete ass.

Buffalo and Allen look very beatable.

Chicago looked bad and Atlanta looks very beatable.

NE looks better but Seattle looked bad.

Tua will get knocked out and Rodgers is already done. Do you expect Stafford to stay healthy?
Eagles defense is good. Their offense can be diverse. Same with Buffalo. I'll give you chi and atl. Sea is a tough place to play and ne is tough at home. Dolphins offense is explosive. Rams is a toss up

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ron ain't stepping down. He'll get shown door and Harris will clean house, hire a GM and let the GM revamp the scouts/FO
I think he gets fired but it will be presented as Ron stepping down. Long season though. Dont want to get too bogged down in Ron talk. Hoping to be 2-0 tomorrow.

Just dont want Magic calling any shots. Best case scenario the football minds tell Magic who they want and he jumps on Redskins 1 and helps close the deal.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he gets fired but it will be presented as Ron stepping down. Long season though. Dont want to get too bogged down in Ron talk. Hoping to be 2-0 tomorrow.

Just dont want Magic calling any shots. Best case scenario the football minds tell Magic who they want and he jumps on Redskins 1 and helps close the deal.
If magic gets a list of players a GM and coach decided they want then I am fine with it, but he doing mini Snyder then no

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles defense is good. Their offense can be diverse. Same with Buffalo. I'll give you chi and atl. Sea is a tough place to play and ne is tough at home. Dolphins offense is explosive. Rams is a toss up

Eagles are a good defensive team without question. Offensively they have struggled to an extent this season. Hurts is not looking as perfect as he did last season. They are still a better team but there is a chance.

Buffalo is one of the most one dimensional teams in the NFL. Everything hinges on Allen and he has become a turnover machine. They are beatable as evidenced by their loss.

Seattle has been a tough place to play historically. That is because they have had good teams for years. Geno Smith far exceeded expectations last season. So far this season, 112 yards passing.

NE is 0-1 in 2023 at home. They were .500 last season. They were good at home because their teams were winning regardless of location.

Dolphins are explosive with Tua. Tua won’t make it through the season.

Rams are good with Stafford. He will miss time as Father Time is relentless.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you think the offense will have 3 turnovers a game for the rest of the year?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron ends up in the front office in some capacity. We need to give Ron some props. He led this team during a very difficult situation, both personally and professionally. But he just isn’t that impressive as a HC. It’s time to move on, but show some respect to Ron. Let him finish out his career in some fashion with the franchise.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles are a good defensive team without question. Offensively they have struggled to an extent this season. Hurts is not looking as perfect as he did last season. They are still a better team but there is a chance.

Buffalo is one of the most one dimensional teams in the NFL. Everything hinges on Allen and he has become a turnover machine. They are beatable as evidenced by their loss.

Seattle has been a tough place to play historically. That is because they have had good teams for years. Geno Smith far exceeded expectations last season. So far this season, 112 yards passing.

NE is 0-1 in 2023 at home. They were .500 last season. They were good at home because their teams were winning regardless of location.

Dolphins are explosive with Tua. Tua won’t make it through the season.

Rams are good with Stafford. He will miss time as Father Time is relentless.
we will just have to see.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron ends up in the front office in some capacity. We need to give Ron some props. He led this team during a very difficult situation, both personally and professionally. But he just isn’t that impressive as a HC. It’s time to move on, but show some respect to Ron. Let him finish out his career in some fashion with the franchise.
Harris will probably do something classy for him no doubt. I think Ron will have other HC oppurtunities with another franchise.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think the offense will have 3 turnovers a game for the rest of the year?
no but there will be mistakes as howell learns on the job. He did a great job today and I'll give him props for it.