• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Madison Bumgarner is a punkass bitch

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Bautista? Whose ass has HE kicked? He's 0-fer-1 so far. Not exactly light heavyweight champ of the world. MadBum looks for trouble. That tells me he's done that once or twice. Bautista balls up, gets smacked down, and looks, acts, and talks surprised that it happened. That's not exactly bubbling with experience.

I don't care about Bautista.

It's you Giants fans trying so hard to convince us NadBum is a big, violent lumberjack when he ain't done shit but blow snotrockets as soon as the cameras are turned on.

You guys are unbelievable.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says WHO?!? Is that the bullshit narrative Ranger fans want people to believe to prop up Odor as the next best fighter to Mayweather? GTFOH. Whoever would have taken Bautista in a fight vs. a big country boy who actively seeks confrontation is a fucking idiot. I don't think that very many people outside of Toronto who have any idea who MadBum is (except @HammerDown just to cause a ruckus) would have chosen Bautista. Stop with the Odor ballwashing to trump up machismo.
Bums a pussy. There might be 5 pitchers ever that could fight their way out of a paper sack, and he ain't one of them. Odor would kill him

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums a pussy. There might be 5 pitchers ever that could fight their way out of a paper sack, and he ain't one of them. Odor would kill him

"You're wrong. He's big. And bad. And he could kick Mike Tyson's ass!"

These clowns are too much.

The big dumb oaf has done literally nothing (other than stare at Wil Meyers) to prove he's tough.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The big dumb oaf has done literally nothing (other than stare at Wil Meyers) to prove he's tough.
I mean, pitchers would have to be the worst fighters ever. Roger Clemens was a huge pitcher, busted for taking steroids... Ever seen the dude with his shirt off? Skinny little arms, titties(not pecs) and a beer gut. Being a "country boy" doesn't help him unless he has his deer rifle lol

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how a pitcher that leads a rival team to so many championships can bother Hammer so.

The thing is, though, that the Padres and Giants are hardly rivals.

At least not in the Giants eyes...

Doesn't a team have to actually contend once in a while to be a rival?

That's bullshit. Giants and Padres is absolutely a rivalry. A big one, too. Like the cola wars. The cola wars between Coke and Shasta.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about Bautista.

It's you Giants fans trying so hard to convince us NadBum is a big, violent lumberjack when he ain't done shit but blow snotrockets as soon as the cameras are turned on.

You guys are unbelievable.

Yes we are. Thank you. And notice nobody has tried to challenge MadBum? We don't need to convince anyone, the players already seem convinced.

:shrug:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree with this. Mexicans are always carrying a knife and they will stab you.

They're a very stabby people. I think it has something to do with cooking all their food in aluminum foil.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He screams at elderly umpires though, that makes him tough.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of weeks ago, most people would have taken Bautista to whip Bums ass, but Odor took care of that, and I've seen more than one huge baseball player that punched like my little sister. Besides, this isn't the UFC. Odor would kick him in the nuts and then stab him before he landed a punch.

Didn't SEAL Team Six use kicky stabby to take out Bin Laden?