• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mad Max (the game)

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering if anyone one has played it and their opinion? Got about a 7/10 average

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually trust Kotaku and they said it was horrible.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually trust Kotaku and they said it was horrible.
Thank you, just read their review and glad I did. Don't want something tedious. Will just wait for the other great releases coming out soon.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you, just read their review and glad I did. Don't want something tedious. Will just wait for the other great releases coming out soon.

Yeah, they're pretty much the only site I read now for games since I know they aren't being paid to give a positive review. They're typically very honest with their stuff and instead of actual scores, they give a "yes" or "no" answer on if you should play it and list reasons. It's a shame about the Mad Max game because that universe seems ripe for a kickass game

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they're pretty much the only site I read now for games since I know they aren't being paid to give a positive review. They're typically very honest with their stuff and instead of actual scores, they give a "yes" or "no" answer on if you should play it and list reasons. It's a shame about the Mad Max game because that universe seems ripe for a kickass game
Yeah seems like a no brainer game. One of the comments I found insightful. It was saying how dedicated levels would have been better for the game and story than open world, which seems about right after reading the review.

Open worlds are the best but extremely hard to pull off. A lot never get over that hump of good visuals but just boring and tedious tasks.

Any games you looking forward to coming up? Im pumped for Halo, Fallout, Battlefront, and R6. and fifa of course but that's just basically a roster update and slightly better graphics.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah seems like a no brainer game. One of the comments I found insightful. It was saying how dedicated levels would have been better for the game and story than open world, which seems about right after reading the review.

Open worlds are the best but extremely hard to pull off. A lot never get over that hump of good visuals but just boring and tedious tasks.

Any games you looking forward to coming up? Im pumped for Halo, Fallout, Battlefront, and R6. and fifa of course but that's just basically a roster update and slightly better graphics.

Just Halo right now. Thinking about getting Forza 6. It looks absolutely stunning