• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mac Jones Considering Tightrope Surgery

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my toy. I'm letting you play with it. If you damage it or break it, I'll take it away from you and let someone else who'll listen to me play with it. Kraft is BB's boss and the boss is the boss. You don't like the boss, go somewhere else.

It's very simple, It's Kraft's team, not Belichick's. Listen to the boss or he won't be your boss.

If you don't listen to your boss, you best have another boss lined up.
You could not be more wrong.

BB is the boss of the team and Kraft of the organiztion. Kraft pays BB to coach that team if Kraft does not like that he can get rid of BB not vice verce. If you or anyone else feel BB will have any issues lining up another gig you're crazy

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could not be more wrong.
Believe what you want. The Fact is that Robert Kraft owns the New England Patriots. He is the BOSS!!!

Belichick reports not Kraft . Kraft has allowed him full control and as long as Brady was the QB, the team was winning and BB had little push back. He ain't winning and as has been said a thousand times, "It's not what you did, it's what you're doing now." Right now isn't very pretty and BB's decisions as far coaches and overall performance is not looking good.

Finally, at any time he so sees fit, Robert Kraft can fire the entire staff and put every open position on INDEED and hire whoever the hell he wants to run his football team. And he doesn't give a shit what you or I think. HE IS THE BOSS!!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe what you want. The Fact is that Robert Kraft owns the New England Patriots. He is the BOSS!!!

Belichick reports not Kraft . Kraft has allowed him full control and as long as Brady was the QB, the team was winning and BB had little push back. He ain't winning and as has been said a thousand times, "It's not what you did, it's what you're doing now." Right now isn't very pretty and BB's decisions as far coaches and overall performance is not looking good.

Finally, at any time he so sees fit, Robert Kraft can fire the entire staff and put every open position on INDEED and hire whoever the hell he wants to run his football team. And he doesn't give a shit what you or I think. HE IS THE BOSS!!
We know who owns the team Captain Obvious, we know the role he put BB in. Kraft was the one that gave BB all the power to draft the players he wanted, coach how he wanted, and play whom he wanted. When Kraft did that it was obvious he did not want those decisions it's called "Delegation of Authority" and it's done specifically to give the team the best shot to win. Like I said Kraft's only option is to get rid of BB if he wants, not to tell BB who should get the starting nod. If you really feel Kraft should have that power I strongly urge you to look at Cowboy's after Jimmy Johnson when Jones decided he knows more about coaching than anyone he hired.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck what Kraft thought? Not Me! There is a difference between the choices a coach and an owner make. Do you really want this team to become the Cowboys? When an owner make a comment after the fact they have the option of always being correct.
I'm not taking sides here.
Kraft wanting to play Zappe was a different subject. Interesting but different.
Both you and Bigken are correct. No reason for either of you to get bent.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not taking sides here.
Kraft wanting to play Zappe was a different subject. Interesting but different.
Both you and Bigken are correct. No reason for either of you to get bent.
Point of my response to the attached link is, It's easy for Kraft to claim after the game he wanted Zappe to start. It makes him look genius he can never be wrong making claims after the game. In all honesty Kraft should be saying those are coaching decisions not ownership decisions.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my toy. I'm letting you play with it. If you damage it or break it, I'll take it away from you and let someone else who'll listen to me play with it. Kraft is BB's boss and the boss is the boss. You don't like the boss, go somewhere else.

It's very simple, It's Kraft's team, not Belichick's. Listen to the boss or he won't be your boss.

Kraft may replace Belichick at some point. It wont be soon.
If and when he does, he will not replace him with a Jerry Jones style yes man.
Kraft knows he is a fan and an owner, not a coach.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just look at the Steelers.
How long was Knoll coach before he won a SB? How long was he coach after he didn't?
How long was Cowher HC before winning a SB? How long did he coach after?
Tomlin?

That's why unsuccessful teams stay unsuccessful for so long, front office instability.

You think Kraft is going to yank the plug after a few restoration seasons???

Pfft...

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that his understanding with Parcels too? I blame Parcels more for behaving like a douche, but make no mistake, Kraft made the first blunder.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that his understanding with Parcels too? I blame Parcels more for behaving like a douche, but make no mistake, Kraft made the first blunder.
And he admitted it was his mistake and he learned from it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree but the boss shouldn't be launering his dirty shorts in the media. It can only cause dissension in the ranks. This current club is already fragile enough.

There is a time and place for everything.

Agree with @YankeeRebel also. We don't want this to become Dallas 2.0. Enough people already hate this organization. Let Krafty become a JJ type clown and faughetaboudit

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever consider that Kraft has talked to BB and he just doesn't listen? This could be a warning and Kraft is telling him that the fuse has been lit.
I'm sure they talk a lot. I'm sure many things have been said. Many things none of us know or likely will never know.

That's my point. Keep it professional. Keep it behind close doors. Airing dirty laundry only makes it worse.

If he wants to fire him, fire him. We'll find out at the post firing media briefing.

Just make sure there is a good replacement. There are not that many good quality coaches out there.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just make sure there is a good replacement. There are not that many good quality coaches out there.
My choice? Young, tough and successful. Ryan Day Head Coach OSU.

My grandson followed in his footsteps as a QB at Manchester Central High School in Manchester, NH. He's the standard that every QB who's followed him has tried to reach.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure they talk a lot. I'm sure many things have been said. Many things none of us know or likely will never know.

That's my point. Keep it professional. Keep it behind close doors. Airing dirty laundry only makes it worse.

If he wants to fire him, fire him. We'll find out at the post firing media briefing.

He could make it easy on the Administrative Assistant and just pluralize Belichick IMO

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever consider that Kraft has talked to BB and he just doesn't listen? This could be a warning and Kraft is telling him that the fuse has been lit.
Ever thought RK doesn't actually give a rats ass and is gas lighting the media? BB know the game and knows it's a game where RK pretends to be one of the fans so the disgruntled fans feel their voice is heard.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft has said many time publicly that he is a fan, and a fan first, and he knows it.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that we have a losing record you've picked up that mantle again, eh?

BB is the coach/GM of this team for as long as he chooses. Kraft can say whatever he wants as a fan. From what I recall most of us wanted Zappe to start last week as well with YankeeRebel being the one that comes to mind that was in favor of Hoyer. So Kraft agreed with the majority of us.

The Patriots are a good QB away from being a very solid team and the loss of TB12 just goes to show how important it is to have a stellar QB who can lead your team.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that we have a losing record you've picked up that mantle again, eh?

BB is the coach/GM of this team for as long as he chooses. Kraft can say whatever he wants as a fan. From what I recall most of us wanted Zappe to start last week as well with YankeeRebel being the one that comes to mind that was in favor of Hoyer. So Kraft agreed with the majority of us.

The Patriots are a good QB away from being a very solid team and the loss of TB12 just goes to show how important it is to have a stellar QB who can lead your team.
Translation: YankeeRebel is a better coach you all are better fans. That's what I read.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: YankeeRebel is a better coach you all are better fans. That's what I read.

Well, I guess I left it open to translation so ok.

BUT, if I recall correctly without looking back you thought Hoyer would be the better choice based on experience in the system while others of us were choosing the "young gun" with our hearts. So ya, you're correct-ish. But Kraft agreed with the pro Zappe crowd. :)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess I left it open to translation so ok.

BUT, if I recall correctly without looking back you thought Hoyer would be the better choice based on experience in the system while others of us were choosing the "young gun" with our hearts. So ya, you're correct-ish. But Kraft agreed with the pro Zappe crowd. :)
Yeah Kraft agreed after the game how original.

But in the end I did go with exp and the fact BB is not fond of starting rookie QBs.