• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lundy

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shot blocking

Maybe that is why the defense is leaving high and dry right now since they arent required to block any shots.

well the shot block system has a variable that is a question .....after shots are blocked the players were to converge on rebounds to create the transition but instead all of last year the rebounds went right back to the opposition. I dont think the teamates are leaving him high and dry, they arent blocking shots to create a faster transition and a more puck controlled transition

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the shot block system has a variable that is a question .....after shots are blocked the players were to converge on rebounds to create the transition but instead all of last year the rebounds went right back to the opposition. I dont think the teamates are leaving him high and dry, they arent blocking shots to create a faster transition and a more puck controlled transition

I think they did a better job of that last night when they did block shot to were in a position to go after the puck instead of just laying on the ice and the opponent had plenty of time to go retrieve the puck.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
poor start....

Av is not the problem to the poor start it the goaltending Hank is going to have to start participating in practice to get his game back on

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't judge KT by her looks.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Av is not the problem to the poor start it the goaltending Hank is going to have to start participating in practice to get his game back on

True he is off to a slow start but he looked pretty good in the third period the other night. though the defense from the forwards is lacking. They dont need to become extra defenders like under torts but they should at least know where their assignments are and pay attention to the play around them.