• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luke Walton

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Repeating yourself already? Dude, everyone is good at something but for you this ain't it.

Geez man you are loaded with weak
Sauce. Very consistent.

Too easy

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@msgkings322 You are in theatre right? You were made for this

5EE59E02-4567-4C18-A2A0-E0777B489550.png

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok now you’re just drank. Perimeter D then versus today is a joke. OG dream team isn’t giving up a lot of wide open 3s in today’s rules or back then sorry.
DRANK!?!?! DID SOMEBODY SAY DRANK!?!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, @SJ76 ? You're funny. Like a clown. You're a silly funny clown. And I like you. I hope someday you find a sport you can understand. Running?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AS WELL HE SHOULD BE THAT ANIMAL.

HES A NO GOOD COACH AND A LIAR!!!!

Hey!! Back on topic I like it. So
Much losing was really making my abs hurt.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, @SJ76 ? You're funny. Like a clown. You're a silly funny clown. And I like you. I hope someday you find a sport you can understand. Running?

More weakness. Like C maybe D game. You can do better than this. Even if you are a water boy.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More weakness. Like C maybe D game. You can do better than this. Even if you are a water boy.
Yes, the return of the waterboy burn. You're doing great!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is here soon this will be the NBA

I could be wrong

6E4E7E14-34A0-4695-8F0D-3A16073A6976.jpeg

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fits you. Cmon you can do better I know you can.
Well I can never hope to do as well as you, tiger! You're a very special boy!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can never hope to do as well as you, tiger! You're a very special boy!

Cmon this is too easy!!

You must be really used to winning

:pound:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't buy his crap in the playoffs, why do it in the regular season? They should be on to him by now...

There were several occasions in the Portland game where the screener was pushing the trailing defender into the shooter to try and draw 3 FTs. Refs have to be smarter than this.

We all know the regular season is way different than the playoffs in many ways. I agree tho.

Hardens game isn’t made for the playoffs. Dude really doesn’t even play D

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok now you’re just drank. Perimeter D then versus today is a joke. OG dream team isn’t giving up a lot of wide open 3s in today’s rules or back then sorry.

How is it worse? Look at the original Dream Team. How many of those guys are you going to scramble around the court to get to if they're open form 22+? You could put together 2 teams in todays league where if you leave them wide open from there they're going to can it at 50%+.

The game changed. Back in the day there were a few guys that had that kind of range. Now, if you're under 6'10" you're basically expected to drain corner 3's at a very high rate. Today's player is more skilled because they have to be more skilled. There's no arguing against 3 being greater than 2. I'm not bashing the old players because if they played in today's game they'd obviously be great because they're world class studs but to say that the skill sets today aren't way ahead in just flat out wrong. Every player needs to do just about everything in today's league.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it worse? Look at the original Dream Team. How many of those guys are you going to scramble around the court to get to if they're open form 22+? You could put together 2 teams in todays league where if you leave them wide open from there they're going to can it at 50%+.

The game changed. Back in the day there were a few guys that had that kind of range. Now, if you're under 6'10" you're basically expected to drain corner 3's at a very high rate. Today's player is more skilled because they have to be more skilled. There's no arguing against 3 being greater than 2. I'm not bashing the old players because if they played in today's game they'd obviously be great because they're world class studs but to say that the skill sets today aren't way ahead in just flat out wrong. Every player needs to do just about everything in today's league.

More better shooters today. Better post players back in the day. Better defenders back in the day.

OG dream team are studs on both sides of the ball. I’m not sold jump
Shooters could beat the OGs, especially with the perimeter D they would bring. And Sorry Draymond ain’t beating the OGs from downtown all day.

Even if we play today’s playoff rules.. they allow some bumping and don’t call as many flops as they do in the regular season.

Curry and Durant are both sticks. So is Davis. You beat them to their spot, it’s not hard and maybe right now the 3 is a high percentage shot, but look at the sorry ass defense being played. Really it’s pathetic.

We all know NBA teams really don’t even play D until about April and even then it’s sorry.

These aren’t chumps the OGs. They are going to bring the pain and they are not going down without a fight.. literally. And they have no one to stop Jordan

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 OG dream teamers in the top 25 in steals all time. 5 in the top 10.

I’m sure they would be stumped by today’s game and athlete. Not able to adjust to some jump shooters. Lol

Let me tell yous what it takes to be that good...

Great hands
Great anticipation
Great footwork

John Stockton wasn’t a beast and didn’t over power other players, ripping the ball away like Lambier. so many tools on this NBA board like to refer to these guys as brutes or the 80s Pistons.

These bastards could ball on both sides. A lot of hustle and not much lazy bullshit you see today

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More better shooters today. Better post players back in the day. Better defenders back in the day.

OG dream team are studs on both sides of the ball. I’m not sold jump
Shooters could beat the OGs, especially with the perimeter D they would bring. And Sorry Draymond ain’t beating the OGs from downtown all day.

Even if we play today’s playoff rules.. they allow some bumping and don’t call as many flops as they do in the regular season.

Curry and Durant are both sticks. So is Davis. You beat them to their spot, it’s not hard and maybe right now the 3 is a high percentage shot, but look at the sorry ass defense being played. Really it’s pathetic.

We all know NBA teams really don’t even play D until about April and even then it’s sorry.

These aren’t chumps the OGs. They are going to bring the pain and they are not going down without a fight.. literally. And they have no one to stop Jordan

The defenders are not better back in the day. They defend different because they have to guard 3 guys behind the line on every possession because every good team in the league always has 3 guys who can drain a wide open 3. As far as "bringing the pain" goes? They kick it in the post with todays rules and they get smothered on the collapse. Then old man Ewing hopefully has a passing angle to one of the few legit shooters like Mullin or Bird who can hit an open 3.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defenders are not better back in the day. They defend different because they have to guard 3 guys behind the line on every possession because every good team in the league always has 3 guys who can drain a wide open 3. As far as "bringing the pain" goes? They kick it in the post with todays rules and they get smothered on the collapse. Then old man Ewing hopefully has a passing angle to one of the few legit shooters like Mullin or Bird who can hit an open 3.

How many teams are scoring 140 points right now since the season started. Great defense

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 OG dream teamers in the top 25 in steals all time. 5 in the top 10.

I’m sure they would be stumped by today’s game and athlete. Not able to adjust to some jump shooters. Lol

Let me tell yous what it takes to be that good...

Great hands
Great anticipation
Great footwork

John Stockton wasn’t a beast and didn’t over power other players, ripping the ball away like Lambier. so many tools on this NBA board like to refer to these guys as brutes or the 80s Pistons.

These bastards could ball on both sides. A lot of hustle and not much lazy bullshit you see today

"Lazy"? Turn on a game and actually watch it. Look at the rotation offenses and look at how the defenders have to run their asses off to guard the perimeter. Back in the day it was straight man with no doubling off the ball. That's as straight forward as it comes and there wasn't any "where you at" looks? Only thing you could do is hard double. Now with the complex zones they have to run these guys are making decisions every moment their out there.

You can talk up the glory days but this game has evolved. Not saying the old player sucked but the skill sets are ridiculous. And it's all based on 3 being greater than 2. Back in the 90's they thought the thing to do was move the 3 point closer so more people would shoot them with Stern's ridiculous experiment. Now they're saying it's just too damn close.