• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lucky and Flake show.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Lucky, can’t stand Flake. With that out of the way, since the two took over the Kings (look up coup) the team has struggled mightily.
Maybe it’s time to trade Quick, DD and the rest of the Cup Core and let the kids shine. The Kings aren’t going anywhere this season and maybe not for a while. Imagine what the Leafs would give up for Drew.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they could move quick i think they would have. I cant see anyone taking doughboy unless kings retain a lot of cap. I dont think anyone wants brown, kopistar could have interest but hes still above avg imo. Carter probably isnt going anywhere and was my guess last season for trade

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they could move quick i think they would have. I cant see anyone taking doughboy unless kings retain a lot of cap. I dont think anyone wants brown, kopistar could have interest but hes still above avg imo. Carter probably isnt going anywhere and was my guess last season for trade

Sorry Howdy but this is spot on. No one really wants any of the Kings old timers either for production, money or both. Going to have to ride out the contracts that were dished out, anything that had value (Toffoli, Pearson, Martinez, etc) have already been moved. Not much else unless it's some of the prospects, which I have no opposition to depending on the deal and who is coming back.

Going to be a long, rough season but I think any realistic Kings fan expected that.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We knew it was coming afyer cup2. Still cant prepare for it