• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LT's son (Taylor) arrested for r*pe / molestation

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
One of the mods posted this story on the NFL General board:. Why does this not surprise me in the least?

"The son of Pro Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor has been arrested in Georgia on charges of statutory r*pe, aggravated child molestation and sodomy/aggravated sodomy."

Lawrence Taylor's son arrested on charges of statutory r*pe, child molestation - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In bad taste to point out that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hey..

LT paid for his fair and square that night.

Pharcyde

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the mods posted this story on the NFL General board:. Why does this not surprise me in the least?

"The son of Pro Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor has been arrested in Georgia on charges of statutory r*pe, aggravated child molestation and sodomy/aggravated sodomy."

Lawrence Taylor's son arrested on charges of statutory r*pe, child molestation - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

That's low even for LT!!!

LT compensated his!!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to fucking suck to be the son of an all-time sports great. Everyone expects you to be great. And anything you ever do, will be held up against your dad... in LT Jr's case, it was finally the dark horse of a shared sexual deviancy.

Kind of interesting though, MLB has all kinds of JRs and sons who were just as good or better than their dads. NFL and NBA... not so much. Hockey? Well, I'm not Canadian or Russian so I don't care.

I think Ken Norton Jr. took the best route, way too hard to follow that level... so just pave your own way in another sport.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It has to fucking suck to be the son of an all-time sports great. Everyone expects you to be great. And anything you ever do, will be held up against your dad... in LT Jr's case, it was finally the dark horse of a shared sexual deviancy.

Kind of interesting though, MLB has all kinds of JRs and sons who were just as good or better than their dads. NFL and NBA... not so much. Hockey? Well, I'm not Canadian or Russian so I don't care.

I think Ken Norton Jr. took the best route, way too hard to follow that level... so just pave your own way in another sport.

The NHL draft was earlier this month. Popeye Jones (former NBA player) saw his son drafted 4th overall. Donovan McNabb's nephew went 7th.

I can think of what I would consider to be a decent number of former players who have had their sons play in the NHL. Not a lot of Euro's, but they're still fairly new to the NHL.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

The NHL draft was earlier this month. Popeye Jones (former NBA player) saw his son drafted 4th overall. Donovan McNabb's nephew went 7th.

I can think of what I would consider to be a decent number of former players who have had their sons play in the NHL. Not a lot of Euro's, but they're still fairly new to the NHL.

That is the way to go. Anthony Dorsett was pretty smart too, he tried CB instead of RB.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's like Julian Lennon went into music, did alright in the 1980s but obviously a lot due to his father, and then went into photography because he didn't care for it. Not sure if the pressure got to him or if he just had different passions. Sean, John's other son, is still recording, but never got as recognized as Julian.