• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LT Decker & LG Glasgow

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's not enough talk about these two guys. Holding down the line as rookies in a year where Stafford is looking his career best.

And wasn't Glasgow our comp pick for Suh?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he was the comp pick from Suh.

I spoke plenty about Decker predraft. Nobody was really listening. Glasgow does surprise me with his strong play at G. Decker I knew what the Lions were getting. He still needs work as any rookie does. His punch is not consistent in pass pro and he anchors very high at times.

BQ needs another strong OL draft next season as well. Reiff leaves and there will be a need at RT. Robinson is not the answer. He was lucky to not give up 4 or more sacks in his start for Reiff. Joe Dahl might be the answer, but still love to see a T taken in 2nd or 3rd round.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glasgow's film shows great athleticism, he gets to second level quickly and is always down field. Love guys who play til the whistle. The subtraction of Tomlinson has helped Swanson.

Decker and Grahm have done awesome against twists, cross dogs.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he was the comp pick from Suh.

I spoke plenty about Decker predraft. Nobody was really listening. Glasgow does surprise me with his strong play at G. Decker I knew what the Lions were getting. He still needs work as any rookie does. His punch is not consistent in pass pro and he anchors very high at times.

BQ needs another strong OL draft next season as well. Reiff leaves and there will be a need at RT. Robinson is not the answer. He was lucky to not give up 4 or more sacks in his start for Reiff. Joe Dahl might be the answer, but still love to see a T taken in 2nd or 3rd round.

I love OL picks in the draft but we desperately need a stud linebacker.

I am not holding my breath for the bearded bitch to come back anytime soon.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's not enough talk about these two guys. Holding down the line as rookies in a year where Stafford is looking his career best.

So ironic that Reiff and Warford could be the weak spots atm.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love OL picks in the draft but we desperately need a stud linebacker.

I am not holding my breath for the bearded bitch to come back anytime soon.

I'm not wanting 3 more OL picks. One early and one later. One needs to be a starter if Reiff is not resigned. Warford is a FA, so the OL will need addressed this offseason somehow.

The front 7 needs to be 2 of the top 3 picks. BQ can't replace Mayhews love of offense overnight.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not wanting 3 more OL picks. One early and one later. One needs to be a starter if Reiff is not resigned. Warford is a FA, so the OL will need addressed this offseason somehow.

The front 7 needs to be 2 of the top 3 picks. BQ can't replace Mayhews love of offense overnight.

True that.
I am hoping that Dahl guy can replace Warford. Dude has been mediocre at best. Only been good one season.
Mayhew's heralded 2012 draft is looking weaker and wearker.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True that.
I am hoping that Dahl guy can replace Warford. Dude has been mediocre at best. Only been good one season.

Was going to speak of this also, Dahl must not be ready. Warford has been terrible at times this season. They replaced L.T., however have not even heard word of a Warford benching. Maybe the reps he's getting will suffice for his development to replace him next season.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Swanson has been good too. The right side will need to be replaced. Need to draft at least 1 probably 2 OL next year. Thunder is right though, we need a LB.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True that.

BQ's first draft was impressive. They all made the team and have played, well errbody but Landes. Williams LB might be a serviceable starter down the road. He's not ready but was forced into action because of injuries for some valuable reps.

Washington needs huge lanes cause he can't produce any yardage on his own. He's a ?mark for me in the future.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BQ's first draft was impressive. They all made the team and have played, well errbody but Landes. Williams LB might be a serviceable starter down the road. He's not ready but was forced into action because of injuries for some valuable reps.

Washington needs huge lanes cause he can't produce any yardage on his own. He's a ?mark for me in the future.

About Landes, never judge a long snapper before year 3.

Washington is not impressive at all to me. Very mediocre. Can't juke, not strong enough to break tackles and not fast enough to take it to the house on any given play.

Can't wait for Abdullah to come back. He will be a big help for the stretch run.

Dahl is more of a question mark to me at this point.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather draft the LB and build within. Unless BQ does both, I'd rather he drafts LB over a FA. My wanting some OL help can come cheaper through FA than a LB will.

BQ's first season of FA signees has not impressed me. Boldin is about the only one to step up weekly. Bademosi fucking blows.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather draft the LB and build within. Unless BQ does both, I'd rather he drafts LB over a FA. My wanting some OL help can come cheaper through FA than a LB will.

BQ's first season of FA signees has not impressed me. Boldin is about the only one to step up weekly. Bademosi fucking blows.

So does Jones. Huge desperation signing.

Reminds me of Mayhew signing a washed up Ngata after Suh shit in his cornflakes.

At least a RT is easier and cheaper to sign than a LT, which is damn near impossible. Hoping Reiff's play can improve and he sign a cheaper contract with the Lions but he looked rough this week.

Surprisingly, Swanson hasn't been to shabby this year.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones was huge early on. He has disappeared last few weeks, maybe actually 5 weeks. I've always loved him. He's not a#1WR, but has been awesome playing second fiddle during his career.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About Landes, never judge a long snapper before year 3.

Washington is not impressive at all to me. Very mediocre. Can't juke, not strong enough to break tackles and not fast enough to take it to the house on any given play.

Can't wait for Abdullah to come back. He will be a big help for the stretch run.

Dahl is more of a question mark to me at this point.

Killebrew was awesome today. Not sure where that came from. Maybe the light switch went on.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones was huge early on. He has disappeared last few weeks, maybe actually 5 weeks. I've always loved him. He's not a#1WR, but has been awesome playing second fiddle during his career.

Jones needs to get stronger.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yet, we still can't run-block. 0.7 yards per carry (21 carries, 14 yards) in the Jacksonville game. Fortunate to chew up some clock late in the 4th quarter with Stafford throwing short passes, but that can't continue against better teams.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glasgow was injured and Tomlinson started today. And he sucked per usual.