• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU.. what a joke! I'd be ashamed to be a fan.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing LSU to USC.

Not many teams with more history than USC, and LSU isn't one of them.

Just saying. . .

Lol USC and LSU have the same history, one just played in a tough conference

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll never do it. That'd impede his ability to switch allegiances at will and shit on whatever team he needs to at the moment. It's been his MO since he graced us with his presence.

Takes real balls. . . . . . .

<------- To sport that Cubs logo

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the lSU players spent a lot of time on the ground. Not sure if it was faking injuries or they had cramps. At any rate, IMO, if a player is down the last 5 minutes of the game, then that player should not be allowed back in the game.

It wasnt cramps. Every single one of the guys who was hurt in the later part of thr game was back on the field the next play. I know teams fake injuries but lsu shouldnt have to. If utah st needs to fake an injury to slow down oregon then I get it, dont agree with it but get it. Lsu/bama/ohio st/usc/oklahoma etc doing it is just sad.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as for the original post, every team does the fake injuries apparently. It's not a proud part of football. I would be embarrassed if it wasn't so wide spread.

That is true.. Tomlin stepping onto the field to stop a run back and Kidd spilling his drink on the court. I just hate to see it show up at the college level like this.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa is what it is... not a flashy team and not a team built to come from behind at all. LSU played just like I thought they would too. Good D, but very limted offensively due to new QB.

Can't expect to be Wisky in the opener with a new wide receivers and qb play like that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just quickly selected those 3.. I didn't think they'd show up under your name. How do you change them?

Ohh ok. Ohio state! :suds:

did-we-just-become-best-friends-yep.gif

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol USC and LSU have the same history, one just played in a tough conference

Jesus, I hope you're kidding.

USC's National Titles, Heisman winners and All Americans far outweigh LSU.

What am I doing here? No more sticking up for USC. Can't stand those fucks.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a USC fan now. And we suck. So no crying about how great LSU is because our USC program sucks. UCLA is King of LA now

Hmm, unlikely. You spent all of your time bashing aTm yesterday. That's not a normal emotion for a USC fan. I think it should be a prerequisite that you affirm your allegiances. Since you don't have to, who are your fave teams, bro?

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're a USC fan, used to be an LSU fan but you like UCLA? :bullshit:

I am a USC fan, I spent years on their forums. USC fans are dicks that think they are better than they are. I did a whole thread on a USC forum where I showed they are historicallt no greater than the LSU program they have been long jealous of. LSU fans are conplete idiots too, btw

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Takes real balls. . . . . . .

<------- To sport that Cubs logo

LOL!!! Even the fans don't wanna see the cubs go to a world series. Being a Cleveland Clowns fan isn't easy either. It's tough to keep supporting an organization hell bent on failing.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....I will add that USC and Notre Dame fans love them some "history".....

just saying....

:becky:

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, unlikely. You spent all of your time bashing aTm yesterday. That's not a normal emotion for a USC fan. I think it should be a prerequisite that you affirm your allegiances. Since you don't have to, who are your fave teams, bro?

Don't get me started on Manziel. I used to be a huge aTm fan but that dick ruined aTm. I think he will be better than people think in the pros tho

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are asking all the wrong questions for tshirt.

The right question is - what team AREN'T you a fan of.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a USC fan, I spent years on their forums. USC fans are dicks that think they are better than they are. I did a whole thread on a USC forum where I showed they are historicallt no greater than the LSU program they have been long jealous of. LSU fans are conplete idiots too, btw

USC "fans" are the worst I've ever experienced and I lived in Tennessee and 'Bama for years so I dealt with fans of all SEC teams on a daily basis. The typical Orange County USC "fan" is the most obnoxious, in-your-face fan you'll ever come across when they're winning. Ask 90% of them to name more than two players and they get real quiet, real quick. The W-O-R-S-T ever. I was here for the whole build up to dominance and it was really tough to take. Literally millions of USC "fans" sprouted all over SoCal. :puke:

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!! Even the fans don't wanna see the cubs go to a world series. Being a Cleveland Clowns fan isn't easy either. It's tough to keep supporting an organization hell bent on failing.

The Browns and Cubs are awesome despite their lack of success. You should not ever sell either short

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me started on Manziel. I used to be a huge aTm fan but that dick ruined aTm. I think he will be better than people think in the pros tho

:L