• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Love The Addition of Varejao

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pickup. Now that Ezili and Bogut are down this guy may be able to come in and do the dirty work underneath that they used to perform. We'll see how much he has left.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pickup. Now that Ezili and Bogut are down this guy may be able to come in and do the dirty work underneath that they used to perform. We'll see how much he has left.

Not a splashy move, but only upside here. JT wasn't bringing anything to the table. I don't think he'll bring any meaningful contributions, but definitely can't hurt. I think he's pretty much done.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a splashy move, but only upside here. JT wasn't bringing anything to the table. I don't think he'll bring any meaningful contributions, but definitely can't hurt. I think he's pretty much done.
The problem with lack of size inside reared its ugly head in the last two games. At least Perhaps Varejao can help out there. As you said, it can't hurt.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with lack of size inside reared its ugly head in the last two games. At least Perhaps Varejao can help out there. As you said, it can't hurt.

Yeah you always have an expectation that Bogut or Ezeli would suffer some sort of injury during the year, just not both at the same time. I really had higher expectations for JT but reports were he just couldn't grasp the system. At least Varejao has some history of being a good passer and an adequate defender. I think we could see some more Looney in the next game or two. It's a shame McAdoo was hurt because now would be his opportunity to get some run.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has something left to bring and can really help if he gets minutes. Before his knee injury, he was putting up some decent numbers and the very little he has been used since, he has done well. How happy is he to likely get a ring with GS and how shitty will the Cavs feel if Anderson has a role in beating Cleveland in the Finals?