• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Louisville upset by UCF after 21 point lead in 3rd

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Memphis was a sandwich game between S. Carolina and Louisville.

Somewhat understanding it didn't get their complete attention, no?

You're right. I didn't see that, thanks for pointing it out. I would like to see UCF go 11-1. Hopefully they'll avoid upsets and it will happen.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And UM will most likely end up getting stomped again in the Outback Bowl. Not a good year to be a UM fan.

Better to be a UM fan than a UVa or UNC fan, that's for sure.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk why everyone has this notion that Louisville lost to a bad team. UCF should have beaten South Carolina 3 weeks ago.

FIFY.........UCF is legit. Just glad they took L'ville out of the BCS title picture. Nobody deserves a shot at the NC playing L'ville's schedule.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better to be a UM fan than a UVa or UNC fan, that's for sure.

I strongly disagree. There is a lot more to life than winning football games. I'll take UNC over everybody else any day of the week and twice on Sundays. UVA's not a bad place to be, either.

LvilleSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Louisville's been in most NCG discussions, because they have a very good team and the fact that they might finish unbeaten...but the discussion usually ended when the discussion turned to their schedule. End of discussion.

Last night's game made me sick - but I'm trying to find some positives to take away - and I believe I have found a few. First, the fans needed this - to bring everyone back down to Earth and to end all this NC discussion bull shit - and also the Teddy Heisman talk. Second, our team needed this - to knock some damn sense into them so they'll now focus on what's in front of them.

Now - hand me a beer.

Stay Strong

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Louisville's been in most NCG discussions, because they have a very good team and the fact that they might finish unbeaten...but the discussion usually ended when the discussion turned to their schedule. End of discussion.

Last night's game made me sick - but I'm trying to find some positives to take away - and I believe I have found a few. First, the fans needed this - to bring everyone back down to Earth and to end all this NC discussion bull shit - and also the Teddy Heisman talk. Second, our team needed this - to knock some damn sense into them so they'll now focus on what's in front of them.

Now - hand me a beer.

Stay Strong

Great attitude after a loss. I'd drink a beer with you any day. And UCF does have an excellent team and a very good coach so no use crying about it. Louisville is still a force to be reckoned with.

Can't wait to get you guys into the ACC! We're having good times now and UL will add many, many more! :suds: