• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Louie to give the C to Hank?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems the twitter space is all agog about this rumor...

Luongo to give Canucks 'C' to Sedin? - sportsnet.ca WAP

personnaly, I would rather it go to Kesler... but I don't decide these things....

Who does?? MG... AV?? do the players get any input?

This is what Ziemer has to say

This is your (former?) captain speaking - Puckworld

I worry what this will do to Sedin, having to deal with the monotony of having to deal with media all day every day.

I still think hes the right choice over Kesler though. I just think Kesler is not mature enough and doesnt have the ability to be a quiet calming influence and he still spouts off every once and a while.
I go back to when Shane O Brien almost lost it and was jawing at Rick Bowness during the Kings series and plain as day Henrik Sedin gets up off the bench and yells at SOB to calm down

merlynbc

Go Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I go back to when Shane O Brien almost lost it and was jawing at Rick Bowness during the Kings series and plain as day Henrik Sedin gets up off the bench and yells at SOB to calm down

Ya.. that definitely showed some leadership. I think wearing the C is quite daunting.

I remember when Don Lever (then Canucks captain) was traded to Atlanta (where he wasn't wearing the C) saying that he was disappointed because there were only 21 (I think the league was 21 teams then) men in the world that could call themsevles captain of an NHL team, and he could no longer say that.