• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Los Angeles Rams @ New Jets, 11/13/16, 1:00 PM, EST; FOX

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much agree with you guys but if they don't give him a contract he's gone to FA. The Rams O is bad enough teams at least have to account for him plus he is the punt returner. Britt is playing good and will be a FA.

I'm all for letting Britt walk, I hate these contract year players.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much agree with you guys but if they don't give him a contract he's gone to FA. The Rams O is bad enough teams at least have to account for him plus he is the punt returner. Britt is playing good and will be a FA.

I think a slight overpay for Austin would have been acceptable. Top tier WR money? Way too much.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the fourth game where this offense has scored 10 points or less. We have nothing to be relieved about. This offense has done little to improve. This team is still a joke. The reason we win this game is because the Jets are so bad. This team is still pathetic even though we are 4-5.
So I'm assuming that this has been the same type of game that we've had the previous few games before it where the defense does everything humanly possible to keep us in the game while the offense can barely get out of first gear? Except for this time, we actually won.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a slight overpay for Austin would have been acceptable. Top tier WR money? Way too much.

And therein lies the problem...Why the HELL would you pay a guy top-tier WR money when he can't even be an everydown WR??? So we let a guy like Janoris Jenkins walk over a difference of a couple million dollars and then throw that extra money away on a part-time player like Tavon?? Very strange...