• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Los Angeles Kings vs New York Rangers- Stanley Cup Finals

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a chance I think the fact that they have played the max amount of games plus some with their OT games will help us out. Even though Doughety is the best Dman in the series I think we have a better 6. Also Quick has looked human in these playoffs so I think we have the goaltending edge. We need to avoid those games where we don't try to score we just throw shots on net. If our offense can score we should win in 5 or 6 games.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a chance I think the fact that they have played the max amount of games plus some with their OT games will help us out. Even though Doughety is the best Dman in the series I think we have a better 6. Also Quick has looked human in these playoffs so I think we have the goaltending edge. We need to avoid those games where we don't try to score we just throw shots on net. If our offense can score we should win in 5 or 6 games.

I think what you guy's are forgetting is, Rangers played 20 games in the playoff's & Kings 21. So it's not that much of a difference, yes Kings are tired, but we are back home & have a 2 days off to get it together, especially with home ice. If anything you guys need to attack us right away in game 1 & catch us off guard. Good Luck guy's & hope for a great series.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what you guy's are forgetting is, Rangers played 20 games in the playoff's & Kings 21. So it's not much of a difference, yes Kings are tired, but we are back home & have a 2 days off to get it together, especially with home ice. If anything you guys need to attack us right away in game 1 & catch us off guard. Good Luck guy's & hope for a great series.

True but other than the flyers series it was mostly run and gun hockey. Also we were the best road team in the NHL even with our terrible start. Not saying we win the cup but I dont see the Kings just running over us we have more than a legit chance to win.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be a good series but I think the Kings will prevail in 6.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll be fine. Fuck the doubters, i'm not worried at all. Every1 said Pittsburgh and Philly would run through us, even Montreal. Here we are, 1 day away from playing for the Cup. Don't let the doubters make you believe otherwise in our bluehisrts!

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll be fine. Fuck the doubters, i'm not worried at all. Every1 said Pittsburgh and Philly would run through us, even Montreal. Here we are, 1 day away from playing for the Cup. Don't let the doubters make you believe otherwise in our bluehisrts!

Im not worried either even if we lose we weren't suppose to be here and we are a pretty young team too Guys like Zucc and Kreider and JT will only get better. So with AV as coach I think we have a chance to be a top team going forward.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not worried either even if we lose we weren't suppose to be here and we are a pretty young team too Guys like Zucc and Kreider and JT will only get better. So with AV as coach I think we have a chance to be a top team going forward.

That we will! I'm not worried, I think we'll take them.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAKE UP, IT"S GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

We've waited for this day for many years. One shift at a time, one shot at a time, one hit at a time, one goal at a time. Come out strong and let's take game 1!!!!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh! A hole has been dug indeed. I really hope that the Rangers can climb out of it and Coach AV has something up his sleeves! Good luck my friends, fans & Rangers. Beat the Queens like it's a dysfunctional family!

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow - this series is over even before it began - sure killed this thread quickly

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVqG2nruE_M]That Went South So Fast - Seth MacFarlane - YouTube[/ame]

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Ranger fans. Big hole to dig yourselves out of but you gotta take it 1 game at a time. Always darkest before the dawn, right?