• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like we are getting GB

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As good as the Giants defense is and has been playing, I just don't think they can score enough to beat the Packers at Lambeau field. As bad as Seattle has looked at times, Detroit just looks out of gas right now. Staffords finger has to be bothering him some. Have to play them out though. Anything can happen.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Giants and Seahawks win and our path is NYG and Atlanta. JMO

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring on whomever, just 3 more one game winning streaks and I am good!

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then again, Washington fans thought we were getting them.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Collins will make it back for the playoffs. That's some nice OL depth

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with UK Cowboy on this one. Unless you have an otherworldly offense, defense wins in the playoffs. GB won't be able to score enough on NYG. SEA will beat DET. We get another shot at NYG at home, and I think we handle them this time. I'm hoping there is a lot of gameplanning for NYG this week.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with UK Cowboy on this one. Unless you have an otherworldly offense, defense wins in the playoffs. GB won't be able to score enough on NYG. SEA will beat DET. We get another shot at NYG at home, and I think we handle them this time. I'm hoping there is a lot of gameplanning for NYG this week.
I think that after a week off, we would thump the crap out of the Giants. The one thing I remember about the early 90's teams(just comparing youth) is that younger teams tend to have more juice at the end of the season. As to Green Bay, they have a hot QB, but we ran all over them in their building, see no reason why they could stop the Cowboys here

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the nfc teams I am most concerned about are the Packers and falcons. The Cowboys blew both the games vs giants. As a,defense you can expect Eli to throw 3-5 horrible passes a game.. you have to convert those opportunities which we really have not this year..

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the nfc teams I am most concerned about are the Packers and falcons. The Cowboys blew both the games vs giants. As a,defense you can expect Eli to throw 3-5 horrible passes a game.. you have to convert those opportunities which we really have not this year..

Perhaps stupidly, I don't have concerns about any NFC team. I think Dallas can show up and play our style in our stadium and beat anyone.
ATL has the offense that everyone is scared of. They scored a LOT of points against some down right shitty defenses. Carolina and NO twice each? Rams and 49ers? They are the only team in the playoffs to give up 400 points this season. They are a bottom 5 defense going against our top 5 offense. On the flip side their top 2 offense is going against our top 10 defense. In our house.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw all of them bring them on and let see what happens Dallas offense can play with anybody and score

Defense is not as good as ranked but those boys are all playing above their pay grade this year

Marinelli calls them the "Orphans" fits if you think about it

My hope is for the SB now that we are in the tournament

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Giants beat the Packers. I don't mind the match up.

Whoever comes to Dallas during the divisional round better be ready for a heavy dose of Elliott. The Cowboys didn't hold him back from the rookie rushing record for nothing. With 2 full weeks off and the 2nd half of the game in week 15 to rest, I expect to see Linehan unleash Zeke - won't be shocked to see 30+ carries. Should be fun to watch.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Giants beat the Packers. I don't mind the match up.

Whoever comes to Dallas during the divisional round better be ready for a heavy dose of Elliott. The Cowboys didn't hold him back from the rookie rushing record for nothing. With 2 full weeks off and the 2nd half of the game in week 15 to rest, I expect to see Linehan unleash Zeke - won't be shocked to see 30+ carries. Should be fun to watch.
This is a great point. I think Zeke will be getting the Emmitt Smith 25-30 carries per game treatment

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a great point. I think Zeke will be getting the Emmitt Smith 25-30 carries per game treatment

Emmitt Smith treatment? Maybe Ohio State Fiesta Bowl treatment - didn't Zeke have like 43 touches in that game?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it that has everybody thinking the Giants can win in Green bay?

The Giants offense has been anemic. You have Eli's 21 ints going against Rodgers 7
Eli has looked out of sync. And this is not the Giants D of old. Hell, the Cowboys have one more sack than they do.

The Giants can win this game but they have to play lights out to win this one.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Giants offense has been anemic. You have Eli's 21 ints going against Rodgers 7
Eli has looked out of sync. And this is not the Giants D of old. Hell, the Cowboys have one more sack than they do.

The Giants have great CB play and Collins is a stud safety. They can match up with GB's WR's. Not having JPP hurts, but the Packers OLine is suspect, though playing better. The Giants will get stops. It will be a close game

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the Packers are a little over-hyped right now. Rodgers is playing great, but the rest of the Packers squad is questionable - no run game and the Packer defense is very suspect.

The Giants have the horses in the secondary to run with the Green Bay WRs. While NY doesn't rush the passer at an elite level, they can get after you, and they do stuff the run. With OBJ the Giants have one of the top 3 game breakers in the league, who can score from anywhere on the field.

I think we will see a close, low scoring game. Odell Beckham Jr is going to have a huge game I think, and the Giants come to Dallas.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants have great CB play and Collins is a stud safety. They can match up with GB's WR's. Not having JPP hurts, but the Packers OLine is suspect, though playing better. The Giants will get stops. It will be a close game

I do expect the Giants d to give them some problems.

But this game is going to come down the Giants O. They have not been putting together long methodical drives, getting 3rd downs and such. The big plays have been bailing them out to a degree.

The Giants offense needs to jump up a level to have a shot at winning this game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers did a 180 in the second half of their game today. Good team, but I think the Cowboys take them

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers did a 180 in the second half of their game today. Good team, but I think the Cowboys take them

Not sure the status of Nelson. Cobb looked 100 percent for the first time all yr. 4 point favorites.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One win from the NFCG, Rodgers probably wont be near as bad as he was when we faced him earlier this season, but I still like the Cowboys chances to get there.