• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like jobs are on the line.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. One game at a time is all we can do. If we beat the raiders we've just gotta go into the last three games with confidence and hopefully somethig going on offense. The D has to continue to overachieve but I'm sure they know that and are ready for it. I think our D matches up best against SD of anyone left (although who knows if the raiders run game is good now of it was just a one game thing). Every game is a do or die though. I don't think 10-6 will cut it. 11-5 might not even do it. Best case is we win them all. If we go 3-1 we gotta hope Dallas and Detroit lose lose lose. It's possible but third schedules aren't exactly that hard.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. One game at a time is all we can do. If we beat the raiders we've just gotta go into the last three games with confidence and hopefully somethig going on offense. The D has to continue to overachieve but I'm sure they know that and are ready for it. I think our D matches up best against SD of anyone left (although who knows if the raiders run game is good now of it was just a one game thing). Every game is a do or die though. I don't think 10-6 will cut it. 11-5 might not even do it. Best case is we win them all. If we go 3-1 we gotta hope Dallas and Detroit lose lose lose. It's possible but third schedules aren't exactly that hard.

We do own the tiebreaker over Dallas, so we can afford to finish with the same record as them. I see GB and PHI winning their respective divisions, so we are competing with DET, DAL, SEA and AZ for playoff spots. I don't see DET faltering enough for us to catch them, as their remaining schedule is soft. Our best shot is that two of the other three teams will stumble while we win out. At least we do have a game left against two of those teams, so we do have a chance to help them stumble.

sea1rmn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be waiting for us to drink latte's at the 50 yard line at Century Link! Go 49ers!

Hawk fan here.....I was mortified that NBC set that table on your logo! Completely disrespectful and unacceptable. That had nothing to do with our organization. I can only apologize for myself. Weather the storm, SF will be back. We need the rivalry!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

ST's also need to stay 'clean' by not turning it over, and executing on coverage. obviously, the Cox fumble didn't help.

agree 10-6 won't cut it, and we need to win all remaining games.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear Harbs just now? "We have to set our jaw." WTF is that?

I really never listen to Harbaugh's press conferences or media spots. He never opens up with the media after a game. I listen to KNBR in the morning on the way to work and will listen to his show and he never really addresses a question with a straightfoward answer especially if that would entail any criticism.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's tough to be optimistic with this offense. Especially when we most likely need to win out including Seattle on the road, but we are still 7-5 so it could be a lot worse. Of course go niners though. Most of is will always love the team.

I will always root for the Niners, but our offense is not even one-dimensional. The offense do not even excel in the running or passing game.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always root for the Niners, but our offense is not even one-dimensional. The offense do not even excel in the running or passing game.

Earlier in the season, I thought that we could at least say that we are a good rushing team, but now we've woken up to the sobering truth that we are not.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier in the season, I thought that we could at least say that we are a good rushing team, but now we've woken up to the sobering truth that we are not.

Remember how much push the oline used to get off the line of scrimmage back in 2011? How often do you see that these days.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember how much push the oline used to get off the line of scrimmage back in 2011? How often do you see that these days.

Yeah, we used to get a lot of push off the line. We used to maul other teams. Hopefully, we can be dominant again like that one day.