• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Florida has a shot to win the SEC East again

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right 7-6 is better than 6-6 last year. The thing with the 6 games over 25 years is that it doesn't show that the gators don't want to play the Canes, this is a fact.
Season as a whole? When was the gators last perfect season? Waiting.
what difference does that make?.. None.. 2 national championships were still won LESS than 10 years ago.. And 8-4 is better then 5-7.. Florida hasn't had a losing season since 1979 it's tit for tat anyway.. Miami has serious ethical/recruiting violations most recently and should there be an asterisk by those last couple of wins because if players being recruited and getting perks for playing ? A lot if folks would say that equals cheating ..

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be true right now but this is college football and upsets can and do happen, Bama is not invincible.

yep, Bama nearly lost to 2 really bad teams in 09........and we nearly lost to a bunch of bad teams in 2010 :D

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, Bama nearly lost to 2 really bad teams in 09........and we nearly lost to a bunch of bad teams in 2010 :D

That LSU-AU game reminded me of the Bama-UTenn game in 09 when Cody blocked 2 field goals and we won 12-10, except LSU really does suck :dhd:.

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You are right 7-6 is better than 6-6 last year. The thing with the 6 games over 25 years is that it doesn't show that the gators don't want to play the Canes, this is a fact.
Season as a whole? When was the gators last perfect season? Waiting.

1. Why is a Miami fan in a thread about the SEC East?

2. What has Miami done in the last 10 years other than get caught for Cheating and moved into a wimpy conference they cannot even win?

3. Will Miami even have a football program after the NCAA hammers them again?

4. Don't bring up your titles from many years ago because Army, Yale, and Princeton have won a lot of titles in the past and what good has it done their program now.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
1. Why is a Miami fan in a thread about the SEC East?

2. What has Miami done in the last 10 years other than get caught for Cheating and moved into a wimpy conference they cannot even win?

3. Will Miami even have a football program after the NCAA hammers them again?

4. Don't bring up your titles from many years ago because Army, Yale, and Princeton have won a lot of titles in the past and what good has it done their program now.

1. It's a forum. Last I checked most anyone can post on anything.
2. Not much fo sho.
3. Miami is not going anywhere, sorry.
4. NCs are what they are when you win them. I didn't bring up Miami's NCs anyway.

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what difference does that make?.. None.. 2 national championships were still won LESS than 10 years ago.. And 8-4 is better then 5-7.. Florida hasn't had a losing season since 1979 it's tit for tat anyway.. Miami has serious ethical/recruiting violations most recently and should there be an asterisk by those last couple of wins because if players being recruited and getting perks for playing ? A lot if folks would say that equals cheating ..

lol yup, Florida never cheats when it comes to recruiting!

no never would they do such a thing!

No SEC team cheats, even if they pay the recruits father $180,000.

That stuff just dosent happen!

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That LSU-AU game reminded me of the Bama-UTenn game in 09 when Cody blocked 2 field goals and we won 12-10, except LSU really does suck :dhd:.

Yep, except instead of UT's kicker it's Auburn's QB fucking them. Like the second from last play of the game, Frazier has a guy wide open across the middle in field goal range, but he missed him by a mile. I think a good QB makes that play, and Auburn kicks the game winner.

I know Clint Mosley isn't the best QB in the world, but I do think he has a pretty good arm. In my opinion, they are much better off with Mosley in the game, I'm shocked they haven't given him a shot yet.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea that the SEC was founded in 1992.

You learn something new every day.