• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like Florida has a shot to win the SEC East again

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not that I can argue against those stats.. but SERIOUSLY DUDE.. DO NOT GIVE US BAD JUJU because of some damn putting it out there in the universe comments.. Im QUIETLY optimistic in our chances but we still have a young team and I want us to do well.. YOU GOT ME CUZ? and I mean this in the most polite way... bless your heart and all but::

:stfu:

You maybe right about not talking trash ahead of the wins but why be gutless? That is why I like OregonDucks over yeodonie, at least he takes up for his team and his threads are hilarious.

When you talk trash and your team loses, you look like a dumb homer.

When you hide and rank your team below their expectations and attack fellow fans for talking trash and your team wins, you look even dumber and don't look like a true fan.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a good thing my Seminoles aren't allowed in the SEC...they would own

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Florida is 10-11-1 against FSU in the same period so yes UF would do a lot better than UGA.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose I'll be ClemsonBallboy534VTFan now :dhd:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fan,

Tell me once again what is Bama's record in the SEC Championship game against Florida?

Also who has won the most SEC Championship Games?

Also what is LSU's record against the tide the last decade?

Congrats on coming back from the dead with Nick Saban but you guys hardly own the SEC.

Irrelevant.

Sorry to bust your bubble bro, but Bama owns the entire SEC, not only in SEC titles, but head to head vs every team in the conference.

Nothing else to talk about.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-1 over the last 25+ years.

we may have lost a battle here and there but we definetly won the war,
In the last 10 years.. And quite frankly in the last 3 years particularly

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
we may have lost a battle here and there but we definetly won the war,
In the last 10 years.. And quite frankly in the last 3 years particularly

In the last ten years we are 1-1, with a complete ass whoopin in the 2004 Peach Bowl, while the eventual NCs were held to 9 points for 3 1/2 quarters by a bunch of Frosh a couple of years ago.

I would say 6 straight losses over two decades is not a few here and there, it's called being dominated.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lately it's been bama then everyone else... no offense to any other fans, but Bama has looked head and shoulders better than anyone else in their conference lately...

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lately it's been bama then everyone else... no offense to any other fans, but Bama has looked head and shoulders better than anyone else in their conference lately...

That may be true right now but this is college football and upsets can and do happen, Bama is not invincible.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last ten years we are 1-1, with a complete ass whoopin in the 2004 Peach Bowl, while the eventual NCs were held to 9 points for 3 1/2 quarters by a bunch of Frosh a couple of years ago.

I would say 6 straight losses over two decades is not a few here and there, it's called being dominated.

its not domination.. you won 6 whole games.. Im talking about the season as a whole ...not just a few games and being relevant in the last 10 years.. now your starting to sound like UGA.. win 2 back to back and you've done something.. no..no you haven't you've won a few whole games.. regardless.. we have sucked the last two years and in THOSE two years our record is STILL better then yours... EOT/

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
its not domination.. you won 6 whole games.. Im talking about the season as a whole ...not just a few games and being relevant in the last 10 years.. now your starting to sound like UGA.. win 2 back to back and you've done something.. no..no you haven't you've won a few whole games.. regardless.. we have sucked the last two years and in THOSE two years our record is STILL better then yours... EOT/

You are right 7-6 is better than 6-6 last year. The thing with the 6 games over 25 years is that it doesn't show that the gators don't want to play the Canes, this is a fact.
Season as a whole? When was the gators last perfect season? Waiting.